Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi Czar,

I got your perfect fighter script last night and read that it has been updated past 132.5 yet my client says it is still running that version and not working just calculating? How if possible do I force script update or refresh.? And also the script setting pop-up window displays incorrect size unable to read all input boxes any idea how to fix?

Kind regards

Adam OKelly.

Ps was going to pm but unable to.

• Like 1

Hi Czar,

I got your perfect fighter script last night and read that it has been updated past 132.5 yet my client says it is still running that version and not working just calculating? How if possible do I force script update or refresh.? And also the script setting pop-up window displays incorrect size unable to read all input boxes any idea how to fix?

Kind regards

Adam OKelly.

Ps was going to pm but unable to.

Hmm, the script is working for me in v132.5, I tried the script at seagulls, ogres (safespotting) and ankous to make sure it works and it's fighting the npcs perfectly well :o Which npcs? I will test and add an update if there are any errors :D

Also guys, for the setup GUI, set windows text zoom to 100% (default) for the best results, if the setup gui is still not the perfect dimensions, I can easily expand in the next version ^^ :D

as for trials, activated good luck guys ;)

Added a quick update for GE teleport evasion: the script will now teleport using jewellery if less than 30 wilderness level, otherwise if teleporting with spells/tablets, the script will run to less than 20 wildy and then proceed to teleport

Latest version is now v135 :D

Plugin for GDK will be coming soon, there are a few extra options that are not in the general setup GUI, e.g. hop worlds, evade only skulled pkers, etc.

vJaOocx.png

• Like 1

Added a quick update for GE teleport evasion: the script will now teleport using jewellery if less than 30 wilderness level, otherwise if teleporting with spells/tablets, the script will run to less than 20 wildy and then proceed to teleport

Latest version is now v135 biggrin.png

Plugin for GDK will be coming soon, there are a few extra options that are not in the general setup GUI, e.g. hop worlds, evade only skulled pkers, etc.

vJaOocx.png

I like that GUI!! Good Job, can u message me on skype? i have some questions.