Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

LOL dude i was going to mention this too hahaha i set task to 40 attack 70 str and checked back 8 hours later and was 48 attack hahahahhaha LOLLLLLLL not sure if there's a special way to use the task option.

I don't think level tasking is working. I told the bot to get 40 attack and 60 str. I woke up today with 42 attack and it still training attack!

I set the limits in the GUI but the paint doesn't say, "training attack to 40" like it does in your demo pictures. Instead it just says 1473274913.png

REQUEST

is it possible to add like a custom banking method? for example if im killing monsters at like a basement or upstairs, the bot is not able to recognize how to get to bank for more food. so like a custom banking method would be a good idea if not already implanted on the bot and that i just havent checked closely enough.

-- Is it possible to add an "open door" option for npc that are outside and some that are inside where you have to open door to get to them. it's obvious you a bot if the bot just sits there all day tryin to attack an npc that's behind a door like inside the house where there's multiple npc outside and inside and the bot gets stuck attacking a single npc that's inside.

---- these are also just ideas sorry if spammed

Edited by Sho
  • Like 1

Hmm, for levelling tasks, did you set any target goal levels to level 0? e.g. defence ?

As for purchasing the script, the link is in the store page: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/644-perfect-fighter/, activated a 24hr trial good luck wink.png

New update (v133):

- Re-wrote brutal dragons plugin completely

- Added monk plugin

update will be live in less than 24 hours biggrin.png good luck guys wink.png

Nope. This is what I set it to: 1473379557.png

It doesn't work though, it will train whatever combat style is currently set ignoring the goals. So if I was at 30 attack and told it to train to 40, if will keep going even after reaching 40.

• Like 1

New update (v134)

- Added an update for task mode, there is now a toggle option for each skill
- 'Keep stats within levels' is now optional, if not selected, the script will level up in order of skill until the target is reached
- Task mode now works perfectly, no more bugs
- Monks are now a plugin instead of normal npc

As for brutal dragons, my new account is almost 75 ranged so I will be using the script at brutal dragons very soon ^^ biggrin.png, but the last version's updates were:

- No longer spam clicks antifire potion
- Recharge prayer at altar button is added
- Looting is 100% fixed, including loot over gp value
- No longer double-sips antifire before entering fight-zone

- Stand-away from npc mode is now fixed

- Fixed attack-npc bugs
- Script will now stay at fight-zone despite having no prayer potions, until prayer points are low or anti-fire effect is in-active

Melee mode will be added to brutal dragons very soon, just levelling up my melee account's stats biggrin.png

As for custom banking methods, sure I can easily add a setup system for designing banking routes, it will be in a separate GUI in the next coming updates ^^ biggrin.png Also make sure to try the webwalker mode (option when script starts up) if banking doesn't seem to be working. It is added for an emergency option :D Only recommended if the script ever breaks.

note: there are currently 2 updates pending now, apologies if the update takes a few hours longer than normal sad.png but it's worth the wait smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO