Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

done activated trial gl wink.png

As for prayer flicking, should I add non-prayer flick but just using prayer with potions? Also what is the script trying to do when it is spam clicking, eat food or prayer potions or?

EDIT: Slayer functionality will be added to this script very soon. 

v106 is still not live, but v105 still has around 95% bugfixes so it's all good until the update is live

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

done activated trial gl wink.png

As for prayer flicking, should I add non-prayer flick but just using prayer with potions? Also what is the script trying to do when it is spam clicking, eat food or prayer potions or?

EDIT: Slayer functionality will be added to this script very soon. 

v106 is still not live, but v105 still has around 95% bugfixes so it's all good until the update is live

I'd like an option to use ppots without flicking, it's useful for multi situations. Basically for most NPCs that are multi but I need ppots for, I have to tank the aggressive period a bit and after the aggressive period flicking is fine. 

It seems to happen when the script is trying to eat food but flicking mode is on.

Slayer function sounds absolutely amazing.

Is it possible to add bones to peaches support if it doesn't already?

• Like 1

[iNFO][bot #1][06/29 07:34:10 em]: java.lang.NullPointerException

at b.b.a.NuL.C(sn:286)

at b.b.a.NuL.C(sn:15)

at b.cOn.onLoop(ej:279)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tg:28)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

this error was being spammed after the account ran after npc from the safespot, stood next to the safespot doing nothing and that was being spammed in the logger.

• Like 1

Still get the error of unreachable NPC's in the latest version when I am behind the gates of the terrorbirds.I am assuming the cow pen's in lumbridge would be the same thing.

Also when I select a tile and it ends up moving off of it, it stops attacking and doesnt go back to the safe spot. I just get null exceptions

Lastly, for DMM is there a way you could add an option of running towards a position on the map when a skull is in the field of view (i guess it would be somewhat similar to mod detection). also maybe others would appreciate it to tele as well

Edited by Mystical
  • Like 1

Still get the error of unreachable NPC's in the latest version when I am behind the gates of the terrorbirds.I am assuming the cow pen's in lumbridge would be the same thing.

Also when I select a tile and it ends up moving off of it, it stops attacking and doesnt go back to the safe spot. I just get null exceptions

Lastly, for DMM is there a way you could add an option of running towards a position on the map when a skull is in the field of view (i guess it would be somewhat similar to mod detection). also maybe others would appreciate it to tele as well

Similar problems here. It keeps attacking but the "combat zone" aint working. It walks out and keep attacking the NPC.

Ofc i died  :P

Edited by specops5000
  • Like 1

Update v1.07

- Finally fixed safespotting/unreachable npcs, was loading the wrong safespot tile and it caused errors before, now the errors are gone and it works good

- Added pause for prayer flicking, mouse will no longer jump around

- Added normal prayer mode

- Added newer items to the item list

- Added ice cooler support, will add more slayer items in the next version just need to test the others

As for GDK, I gave a trial but green dragons are beta mode, please don't buy the script until you test green dragons because they are still beta ^^ :D I activated 48 hour trial gl ;)

As for slayer, I can't make any promises but I may add an option called 'Slayer mode', but please don't buy this script solely for slayer mode, it may take a while to add 90 npcs (all slayer npcs) but I am adding updates every day

As for b2p tabs, the bot currently auto-activates b2p mode if there are bones to peaches tabs detected in inventory, I will test the feature at ankous because I only converted this code from my other combat scripts

As for DMM anti-pk, should I make the bot run randomly away from a pker as soon as a pker (skulled) is found, or should I add a hotkey to set a custom tile to run to?

also good luck on trials everyone ;) another post/update coming up within an hour or so

• Like 3

Update v1.07

As for DMM anti-pk, should I make the bot run randomly away from a pker as soon as a pker (skulled) is found, or should I add a hotkey to set a custom tile to run to?

Sounds amazing, as soon as pker is around. 

For example, if you're safespotting NPC and skulled pker appears, it should tele (Teleport tab)? For walking, run to closest safeguarded bank.

Edited by Zanock
  • Like 1

Update v1.07

- Finally fixed safespotting/unreachable npcs, was loading the wrong safespot tile and it caused errors before, now the errors are gone and it works good

- Added ice cooler support, will add more slayer items in the next version just need to test the others

As for GDK, I gave a trial but green dragons are beta mode, please don't buy the script until you test green dragons because they are still beta ^^ biggrin.png I activated 48 hour trial gl wink.png

As for slayer, I can't make any promises but I may add an option called 'Slayer mode', but please don't buy this script solely for slayer mode, it may take a while to add 90 npcs (all slayer npcs) but I am adding updates every day

As for b2p tabs, the bot currently auto-activates b2p mode if there are bones to peaches tabs detected in inventory, I will test the feature at ankous because I only converted this code from my other combat scripts

also good luck on trials everyone wink.png another post/update coming up within an hour or so

For DMM anti-pk I think tele/run to closest safeguarded bank is good but as well as go to a certain tile for another option would be perfect cause in some training places where it is safe theres a way for pkers to attack in a non-safe zone into the safe one (example being terrorbirds)

Also I noticed the boundary area I set doesn't work either. Its attacking the npc's outside of it (unless im doing it wrong).

Edited by Mystical
  • Like 1

Update v1.07

As for GDK, I gave a trial but green dragons are beta mode, please don't buy the script until you test green dragons because they are still beta ^^ :D I activated 48 hour trial gl ;)

also good luck on trials everyone ;) another post/update coming up within an hour or so

Het, somewhy i didint receive my trial

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO