Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Which specific tile does the bot get stuck on, I will go and re-arrange the walking system nodes there ASAP

As for DMM mode, I made it run to the nearest bank, although now that I think about it, I should make the script run to the nearest safe/guarded bank, another update coming up for dmm system

as for trials, refresh scripts all wink.png

the rock/sand crab update is still pending, shouldn't take too long hopefully sad.png

ignore version (should be v109), here is a quick screenshot just to let everybody know that it supports rock crabs now, will update this post at 3 hour proggy

edit:

Added sand crab proggy:

I'm not sure of the specific tile, if you would like I can go check on Tuesday to see which. If i remember correctly it was right on the other side of the wall from the ladder, closest to the doors required to get to it (if that helps at all). But thank you for this script, it's honestly one of the best ones I've used especially since you're so responsive to the community :)

• Like 1

latest updates will have:

- green dragons fix

- stronghold of security fix

- another rock/sand crab update

also thanks everybody for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it ^^ biggrin.png

I will edit this post within an hour or so with the new updates for today. If anybody has any other script suggestions or bugfixes, let me know and I will add it to the list biggrin.png biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO