Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

The safespotting should be improved, it sometimes fails to go back so it fights the npc... overall improvment.

Fighting bounds: it doesnt attack npc which was dead while you setup the f7 fight bounds.

If you add big bones as looting-> burying and it accidently clicks on a tile with "bones" on them. then it's full inv, the acc doesn't do anything about the "bones" instead tries to pick up the big bones with full inv.

• Like 2

I will change the safespot system from: go to safespot when out of combat -> go to safespot immediately if not on safespot, regardless of combat

As for fight bounds, I don't understand, so the npcs that were dead in the fight bounds are no longer attacked? I will do some bugtesting hopefully I find a bug so I can fix ^^ :D

As for bones, update coming up

thanks for feedback everyone, this next update should be a nice update ^^ ;)

Tried back at sewers in draynor again earlier today, have some slight issues;

NFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:02:26 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:02:32 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:02:38 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:02:44 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:02:51 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:02:57 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 10:03:04 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3112, y=9662, z=0]];

d98e185e4d3a42ddbe730cd1a2bdb968.png

It did the first trip fine, watched to make sure. Woke up this morning to find it stuck, spammed the debug report with that error. 

So stuck for 6+ hours ;-;

Edited by whiston
  • Like 1

l0l nvm get this error message at falador center. -guards. (fixed by re-running the script? )

INFO][bot #1][06/26 04:35:53 PM]: Finding nearest npc....
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 04:35:53 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.b.a.NUl.a(ro:396)
    at b.b.a.NUl.D(ro:32)
    at b.coN.onLoop(ig:147)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tg:28)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

New update!

Version 0.104

- Draynor sewers fixed, everything is perfect now

- Taverley dungeon now has dusty key support

- Fixed npc detection, added an informative log message to guide users if there is ever an error, instead of crashing

- Added more accurate fight bounds and npc detector

- Added attack-back feature, it will prioritize the npcs that it was killing before moving to a next one

thanks everyone, keep the suggestions/bugs coming, I will fix/add all updates/suggestions 24/7 smile.png 

Please allow a few hours for the update to be registered by admins ^^ biggrin.png

edit: fairy rings and anti-fire coming up in next update, the script already supports fairy rings but i didn't enable because I still need to test fairy rings. As for anti-fire I have added a beta version, should be fine but I didn't test all the potions but I want to post the update as fast as possible

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Any error message? Check console log, if there is an error I will fix ^^ :D

Also @Zanock the fight bounds only attacks npcs which are selected, and are in the fight bounds, should I make the fight bounds work for all npcs even if not selected? I can't find any bugs with it, which fighting location/npc? I tested on cows at falador

Another update coming up, last update was just bugfixes, this update will be feature additions ^^ :)

• Like 1

The update isn't live yet man, the latest update is v1.04, but don't worry I made sure that the map works 100% flawless ^^ biggrin.png

The update should be live within 3-4 hours max , just waiting on admins biggrin.png

EDIT: Only the beginning of the draynor sewers map works, the rest is mapped wrong that's why, but it should be working fine in v1.04

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO