Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm draynor sewers area isn't supported yet, but I will add the entire area to the walking system asap ^^ smile.png

As for stronghold, fixed, update coming up. The walking system is perfected in this version, taken straight from the stronghold script itself 

Latest version is now: v0.101, will edit this post again with the full list of changes

thanks for bug reports guys , as for trial, refresh again I re-activated gl wink.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hmm draynor sewers area isn't supported yet, but I will add the entire area to the walking system asap ^^ smile.png

As for stronghold, fixed, update coming up. The walking system is perfected in this version, taken straight from the stronghold script itself 

Latest version is now: v0.101, will edit this post again with the full list of changes

thanks for bug reports guys , as for trial, refresh again I re-activated gl wink.png

Is it possible that I still didn't receive my trial? I checked and refreshed & restarted but nothing pops up?

[DEBUG][06/24 06:16:32 AM]: Launching script...

[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:32 AM]: [break Manager] After botting for 51 minute(s), you will break for 16 minute(s).
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:32 AM]: Loaded 6 built-in random solvers!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:33 AM]: Definitions loaded: 13657
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:33 AM]: Preset helper loaded
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:33 AM]: 23 APIs loaded
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:33 AM]: Script is up to date! v0.0
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:33 AM]: "developer_mode" changed to "0"
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: "bank_condition" changed to "NO_FOOD"
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: "prayer_flick_mode" changed to "0"
[ERROR][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" "/Users/Diesel" "read")
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Fighter...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: Dumping save...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: 
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: "developer_mode" "0"
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: "bank_condition" "NO_FOOD"
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: "prayer_flick_mode" "0"
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: 
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]:  ... success!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: Script Perfect Fighter has exited!
[iNFO][06/24 06:16:34 AM]: Started script : Perfect Fighter

anyone know a fix for this. eager to use this script...

Guys, the latest update has now been posted (version 1.01) EDIT: This update is now live! As of a few minutes ago

- Stronghold fixed, including all doors and npcs

- Both wildy green dragons added (still need anti-pk and looting bag tho)

- Bot will not tele if above 20 or 30 wildy, it will run south until teleporting is possible

- Fixed nearest bank, and preferred bank options, they now work flawlessly

- Added draynor sewers to the map system

- Fixed OSBot data folder for some users which have different operating systems etc.

Next update will have some nice features: (today or tomorrow v1.02)

- Rock/sand crabs

- A button at the top of the setup window called ('Quick-start my last setup') which will load the last setup instantly, without searching for the profile etc.

- Maybe the new zeah dungeon support (Catacombs of Kourend)

- Any other suggestions which are mentioned

thanks guys, and good luck. Can't wait until this update is live ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Guys, the latest update has now been posted (version 1.01) EDIT: This update is now live! As of a few minutes ago

- Stronghold fixed, including all doors and npcs

- Both wildy green dragons added (still need anti-pk and looting bag tho)

- Bot will not tele if above 20 or 30 wildy, it will run south until teleporting is possible

- Fixed nearest bank, and preferred bank options, they now work flawlessly

- Added draynor sewers to the map system

- Fixed OSBot data folder for some users which have different operating systems etc.

Next update will have some nice features: (today or tomorrow v1.02)

- Rock/sand crabs

- A button at the top of the setup window called ('Quick-start my last setup') which will load the last setup instantly, without searching for the profile etc.

- Maybe the new zeah dungeon support (Catacombs of Kourend)

- Any other suggestions which are mentioned

thanks guys, and good luck. Can't wait until this update is live ^^ biggrin.png

Nice! I didn't get to really test my trial. I fell asleep watching tv, but the bot got me a few range lvls on a new account but then got stuck on outside of cows apparently because it should've gained more lvls in the time it ran. I didn't get to check if you can add NPCs by ID or not. Some places I train I target only specific NPCs with different IDs, but same NPC name. I wouldn't want it to run and attack a different one from my safe spot. I was wondering if I could try another trial if this is possible. If it doesn't do the target specific NPCs with same name, then don't worry as it don't suit my needs anyways

• Like 1

Found a bug I think, 

1) Account reaches 19 Hp, heads for bank for supplies

2) On the way to bank, the Hp regenerates till 20 Hp

3) Bot goes back to training spot because it's 20 Hp

4) After killing one monster, it reaches 19 Hp again

5) Heads back to bank for supplies

Infinite Loop! Can you make it like, once it heads for bank.. It will fill the inventory with supplies before even going back to the training spot.

Either way, awesome script. 

• Like 1

just tried running it at varrack guards. after 10 min it says "no target found, attempting to move closer to target even there there's like 6 guards that are not in combat. so basically just stand there. :( oh also. l0l guards at east bankvarrack. there's also a guard that's next to tea stall "NPC" not attackable. so it just keeps cliking on that npc but you have to be p2p to talk to it i think.

• Like 1

Hmm, guards, mirror-client? If so, restart entire osbot and mirror-client, if not, I will do some bug testing at varrock guards and add a fix asap

As for banking + hp, I will add some changes, update coming up

As for npc id, if it's for safespotting, I think I may be able to add a system where the bot will only attack the npcs which wont make the character move (only npcs technically in range and in reach), but still I do plan on expanding on the npc chooser setup window so I will most likely add npc ids in the near future. As for levelling tasks, I will add an update to make sure bot stops at level

thanks for script feedback everyone, really appreciate. many updates coming up ^^ :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO