Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

thank you all for the bug reports and suggestions, I will be posting a batch of updates ASAP. I will also be activating green dragons in the next version too biggrin.png

Will update this post again within an hour or so ^^ biggrin.png I will extend all trials, if anybody wants some trials just ask, the sdn limit is 10 auths but there's still some free slots biggrin.png

Haha I kept waiting because I thought it was full already but if possible then I'd love a trial ofcourse, will post bug reports/proggies/suggestions!

• Like 1

thank you all for the bug reports and suggestions, I will be posting a batch of updates ASAP. I will also be activating green dragons in the next version too biggrin.png

Will update this post again within an hour or so ^^ biggrin.png I will extend all trials, if anybody wants some trials just ask, the sdn limit is 10 auths but there's still some free slots biggrin.png

soo could you extend my trial longer than 24h ?

• Like 1

The new update should be live any moment now (v0.07)

- Experiments fixed

- Item names fixed (when adding bank/loot items)

- Nearest NPC target fixed

- Amulet bug fixed

- Mouse movement fix

- Added a delay for looting items

can't wait until update is live ^^ smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

The new update should be live any moment now (v0.07)

- Experiments fixed

- Item names fixed (when adding bank/loot items)

- Nearest NPC target fixed

- Amulet bug fixed

- Mouse movement fix

- Added a delay for looting items

can't wait until update is live ^^ smile.png

Didn't receive the trialhehe.gif

Edited by Tevez
  • Like 1

Almost did 1-40 ranged. will run it for a few hours on a other spot then make a screen of the progress.

some tips, that i can give now maybe i got more tips but not tried everything yet.

1. if ya train ranged and have better bows in your inv. switch to better bow when you got the ranged lvl( same for attack weapons not sure if it does)

2. add ranged/magic to the task switch so you can task them also

edit:

whas away for a few hours, looks like i died, a few minuts after i leaved house since its still 40 ranged. whas using a safespot with a tile selected.

looks like it goes back for looting stuff and get killed, because its not on the safespot.

https://gyazo.com/c6b303538f7030091f53918c8eb9c857

if you want to know can give the exact tile where i whas safespotting.

edit2:

it doesnt got killed while looting, it get killed bij a dead three while its walking back every time.

92889dd715d3d9cb5628f51e58017683.png

edit3:

the forms on the select stop bot condition gui are not displayed correct, i guess doent think i should add time when i want killcount or loot.

d4d2bb11af1bc0816132f71859df1bca.png

Edited by jappa
  • Like 2

thanks for the bug reports, I will be posting some bug fixes asap. Atm the last update I posted isn't even live yet, IDK what's going on :s

@bot dying, which npc killed the bot? Regardless, I will make sure the safespot tile is even more strict so the bot doesn't die ^^ :D

@upgrading bow/weapons, I will make a system for that ASAP, I will have to convert everything from the slayer script.

@Task switching, you mean switching between mage and range? I need to make a window of some form to set magic spell and range bow, but I do think it's possible ^^ :)

@Tevez the update isn't live yet I will activate the trial for 100 hours this time, just waiting on the update to be registered ^^ :D

thanks for the bug reports, I will be posting some bug fixes asap. Atm the last update I posted isn't even live yet, IDK what's going on unsure.png

@bot dying, which npc killed the bot? Regardless, I will make sure the safespot tile is even more strict so the bot doesn't die ^^ biggrin.png

@upgrading bow/weapons, I will make a system for that ASAP, I will have to convert everything from the slayer script.

@Task switching, you mean switching between mage and range? I need to make a window of some form to set magic spell and range bow, but I do think it's possible ^^ smile.png

@Tevez the update isn't live yet I will activate the trial for 100 hours this time, just waiting on the update to be registered ^^ biggrin.png

I will mention this Czar, from my testing I have found that there is no death walk, or if there is I may just be too stupid to figure it out emote3.png

(Can I ask why it doesn't go back and get your gear and re-equip? Also maybe add a function to stop auto fighting when HP is low to regen?)

Another thing, for starting accounts this is amazing!!!!!!, using another premium script (won't mention the name) the accounts are banned almost as soon as stats are gotten to my liking, whereas with this script my accounts are now almost a week old and not Instantly Banned for botting goblins or cows, etc in f2p. This is amazing work!

+10 Chars!

• Like 1

I will definitely add some kind of real death walk support, so the bot should (after dying) re-equip the items kept, go back to exact tile and loot everything, re-equip any item which can be equipped and continue fighting? I will most likely add a tab on the setup window allowing the user to set equipment, although I really want to simplify the interface so that it is not too complex, maybe I will also include a 'Grab all equipment' button too

• Like 1

I will definitely add some kind of real death walk support, so the bot should (after dying) re-equip the items kept, go back to exact tile and loot everything, re-equip any item which can be equipped and continue fighting? I will most likely add a tab on the setup window allowing the user to set equipment, although I really want to simplify the interface so that it is not too complex, maybe I will also include a 'Grab all equipment' button too

I would say to keep it simple, add a "Grab all equipment" button, or a loaded equipment thingy so it senses what we have equipped so that on death walk it will go and re-equip and loot the death pile.

• Like 1

Hey, maybe something you are already aware of but: Tried to do hill giants with brass key but of course it tried to go to the dungeon all the other way around instead of using the door with the brass key. If possible, could you add support for it to use the door + brass key instead? Will also try other places so I can report bugs/suggestions.

Suggestions/ideas I have for a little more "antiban"(less xp though):

-Make it randomly on a trip to the bank withdraw like x amount less or more food

(If you exactly need the right amount of food you could even make it walk away from bank and then back to the bank to withdraw the right amount) = Human forgetting something?

-Make it randomly(while not in combat) price check a looted/any item in your inventory?

-Make it randomly eat 2 foods after each other = Human accidentally eating twice?

I know these might be a little far-fetched/annoying, but who knows? It might help ;p

Btw: Didn't test it yet, but love the "move mouse outside of screen option"!

Haven't had a chance to test the script fully yet so sorry for no "bug reports" yet, working on a proggy for your perfect miner wink.png (watch out for that, soon!)

Edited by Gilles123
  • Like 1

thanks for the feedback guys, will definitely keep adding more features and fixing bugs. I appreciate all the help smile.png EDIT: I noted down all posts and will push another update in a few hours or so once I finish coding

Also, the previous update is now live, so experiments, closest npcs, item gui etc etc are all fixed now. 

As for brass key, did you set the brass key as a bank item (blocked bank item)? Regardless, I will do a test run for hill giants to make sure everything is perfect ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

thanks for the feedback guys, will definitely keep adding more features and fixing bugs. I appreciate all the help smile.png EDIT: I noted down all posts and will push another update in a few hours or so once I finish coding

Also, the previous update is now live, so experiments, closest npcs, item gui etc etc are all fixed now. 

As for brass key, did you set the brass key as a bank item (blocked bank item)? Regardless, I will do a test run for hill giants to make sure everything is perfect ^^ biggrin.png

Yes I had set the brass key as blocked bank item, let me know if it works for you. Maybe it was just a glitch and a restart would fix it, but didn't had time to test that atm.

(I also set hill giant as npc name, so not near the hill giants, maybe that made it glitch?)

Edited by Gilles123
  • Like 1

As for brass key, did you set the brass key as a bank item (blocked bank item)? Regardless, I will do a test run for hill giants to make sure everything is perfect ^^ biggrin.png

Good news, about the update being pushed live.

Once agaim, no trail of this script on my script list

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO