Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm what about if not using fight profiles at all? Like, just selecting a fight area without saving profile, I just tried it and it worked. I'm going to test it on SDN now hopefully it works too biggrin.png

EDIT : Actually nvm the other fighter has it so I will definitely be able to add all dragons. I was worried they may decline the script, but it's all good

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hmm what about if not using fight profiles at all? Like, just selecting a fight area without saving profile, I just tried it and it worked. I'm going to test it on SDN now hopefully it works too biggrin.png

EDIT : Actually nvm the other fighter has it so I will definitely be able to add all dragons. I was worried they may decline the script, but it's all good

Could you hand over trial?

• Like 1

Done gl, but the script isn't runnable yet :(

Guys I will update this post when the new update is live, I fixed the script so it's runnable now, it should work actually start running now. I posted the update ~10 hours ago, once a developer is online the update will be registered ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Done gl, but the script isn't runnable yet sad.png

Guys I will update this post when the new update is live, I fixed the script so it's runnable now, it should work actually start running now. I posted the update ~10 hours ago, once a developer is online the update will be registered ^^ biggrin.png

Alright, so it's completelybroken you say?

Anyways, could you add me as a tester? I've accounts who are gdk ready and could be quested for unicows.

• Like 1

Well the other fighter is 9.99 so I gotta ask the admin to change it to 8.99, I always want a lower priced script over a higher priced script any day

I will give a 48 hour trial to all users, so they can test the script, give suggestions, test fighting areas that are not mentioned in the thread etc. Yep there are still 5 trials left, I will activate as soon as the control panel shows the script is up-to-date. Atm the script isn't runnable sad.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Well the other fighter is 9.99 so I gotta ask the admin to change it to 8.99, I always want a lower priced script over a higher priced script any day

I will give a 48 hour trial to all users, so they can test the script, give suggestions, test fighting areas that are not mentioned in the thread etc. Yep there are still 5 trials left, I will activate as soon as the control panel shows the script is up-to-date. Atm the script isn't runnable sad.png

Okie Dokie, well I will definitely purchase the script, and if I am graced with the trial I'll figure out how to do a proggy and then post it for you on here :D

• Like 1

Not sure if you already have this, however could you add something that gives the bot a home tile(where the person starts the scripts), and then add something that doesn't allow the bot go out more than e.g. 5 tiles, 10 tiles from the hometile.

This could be in areas that are big or for example in stronghold slayer dungeon.

You should be able to set home tile(nothing to be forced to do, only if the option is ticked)

Then add in numbers how many tile the bot can move around

It should be in a circle mode

Also highlight the tiles on the minimap while the botter is setting the script up. (The turned off when the script is started).

• Like 1

Not sure if you already have this, however could you add something that gives the bot a home tile(where the person starts the scripts), and then add something that doesn't allow the bot go out more than e.g. 5 tiles, 10 tiles from the hometile.

This could be in areas that are big or for example in stronghold slayer dungeon.

You should be able to set home tile(nothing to be forced to do, only if the option is ticked)

Then add in numbers how many tile the bot can move around

It should be in a circle mode

Also highlight the tiles on the minimap while the botter is setting the script up. (The turned off when the script is started).

The 'select fighting area' already exists. It's not a circle, but it should be plenty.

• Like 1

EDIT: Just checked, the latest update is STILL not live, no idea what's going on, hopefully it will be live within a few hours or so, can't wait until everybody tries the script :o

For fighting areas I added a way to select fight bounds, but I did have an idea for fight areas, e.g. edgeville hill giants is a large area, so I thought of two features:

- Either find a way to detect spawn points of hill giants, and time them, so you can be the first to get the npc all the time (by looking for longest time since spawn)

or

- Split up the entire area into smaller sub-areas and stick to one area at a time (can even be randomized)

Hmm, as  for the home tile, I made it so:

- If user selects a nearby npc (local npc), the home tile is set on the bot's current tile

or 

- If a user selects an npc which is far away (by typing a name), the home tile will be on the nearest npc's position

e.g. if the user is in GE, but wants to fight hill giants, they will type 'Hill giant' and the home tile will automatically be set in the edgeville hill giant area

If there are any suggestions, you are welcome to post any, atm that method has been good so far, but I am always happy to change ^^ biggrin.png

Anyway, quick update: just got a new account, finished unicows quest and I will be perfecting unicows code now

YomUofJ.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO