Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Getting some null pointers while idling at sand crabs west, this occurs when there are no attackable sand crabs, aggro settings at 1/1.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/25 12:55:33 PM]: Exception in script thread: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at a.a.d.nUl.h(xe:360)
        at a.a.d.nUl.B(xe:121)
        at a.a.d.NuL.f(ve:613)
        at a.Aux.I(jh:317)
        at a.Aux.onLoop(jh:869)
        at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(nl:235)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/25 12:55:33 PM]: Exception in script thread: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][04/25 12:55:34 PM]: Exception in script thread: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][04/25 12:55:34 PM]: Exception in script thread: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][04/25 12:55:35 PM]: "ss_expired_timer" changed to "1"

Edited by bobsagheer
formatting
  • Like 1

Testing crabs -> using walking option 1 and then 2, bot still goes to charters and swims to karamja for some reason (old problem) This is months old problem, i remember i had this shit like month or even more ago.

Task system is not working -> set to get me 40 attack + 50 str. Find my man in morning with 50 str and 44 attack. Script paint was saying - Stopping @ 40 attack but it still was killing npc's. Also months old problem.

Tryed kill caged npc's. If both NPC's are dead, bot will start to run around cages like mad clicking all over the place until NPC spawns (somekind of walking problem and caged monsters probably)

So i tryed to use "Fighting zone" thing, with F7. Not works at all. If i select fighting zone, bot stops to attack NPC's at all. (again, caged monsters)

Haven't used safe spotting thing, but i'm pretty sure it's still comes back to safespot slowly and it's not that great safespotter.

All in all, i tryed to use this script..last 3 months, and would say it never was working like it should. There is allways BUNCH of problems, bugs, fails etc. same problems happens after months.

I really like you czar, you are very active and try to put new stuff in, but what can i say..script is allways full of bugs and there is more things that does not work compared what is working.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Testing crabs -> using walking option 1 and then 2, bot still goes to charters and swims to karamja for some reason (old problem) This is months old problem, i remember i had this shit like month or even more ago.

Task system is not working -> set to get me 40 attack + 50 str. Find my man in morning with 50 str and 44 attack. Script paint was saying - Stopping @ 40 attack but it still was killing npc's. Also months old problem.

Tryed kill caged npc's. If both NPC's are dead, bot will start to run around cages like mad clicking all over the place until NPC spawns (somekind of walking problem and caged monsters probably)

So i tryed to use "Fighting zone" thing, with F7. Not works at all. If i select fighting zone, bot stops to attack NPC's at all. (again, caged monsters)

Haven't used safe spotting thing, but i'm pretty sure it's still comes back to safespot slowly and it's not that great safespotter.

All in all, i tryed to use this script..last 3 months, and would say it never was working like it should. There is allways BUNCH of problems, bugs, fails etc. same problems happens after months.

I really like you czar, you are very active and try to put new stuff in, but what can i say..script is allways full of bugs and there is more things that does not work compared what is working.

Alright I will dedicate the entire next update (v191) completely to this list above. Just need to know which npc to kill for caged npc so I can test fightzones and safespotting there. Apologies to all sand crabs users, the port sarim thing still is happening but it will be fixed for sure. Also which weapon for task mode? I'm worried the script doesn't recognize the attack weapon. If normal weapon (dragon scim or something) ignore, will try and debug I guess.

For looting noted items, will test ASAP. Some users said the null thing was just visual and it still looted items, although I will test and add an update to v191 ASAP :D 

For wyverns a plugin is definitely on the way just for wyverns, still haven't bought an account with 72 slayer yet :( It is definitely on the To-do list :D 

For green dragons and brutal black dragons - already fixed, just waiting on new version :) 

For crabs and afk tile, the hop on crash tile only works for AFK mode, I will make it compatible with other options too. Until the next update, turn that option off if not using AFK otherwise it will throw errors (due to incompatibility)For crab claw isle - it's already fixed, we are just waiting on the update to go live :D v190 is the current latest version from yesterday.

Stay tuned guys :D 

EDIT: For brutal black dragons, enable the last webwalker until v191 goes live, it seems to be working :D:D

Sand crabs port sarim bug fixed, just waiting on which weapon for goal task system and which npc for fightzones/safespot, before I push the new updates

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT: For brutal black dragons, enable the last webwalker until v191 goes live, it seems to be working :D:D

Sand crabs port sarim bug fixed, just waiting on which weapon for goal task system and which npc for fightzones/safespot, before I push the new updates

which is the last webwalker? number 1, 2 or 3?

• Like 1

i need help setting up this script for nightmare zone melee can any1 show me the correct setup please i am confused

EDIT: i managed to get the nmz part working can anybody let me know if overloads are working for nmz cause im forced to use super combats at the moment

Edited by TheOddOne
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Czar said:

Overloads should be working, script will drink an overload if stats aren't boosted just make sure to keep overload potions in inventory. Please confirm if there are any bugs the nmz plugin is still new ^^ :D 

it doesnt seem to be drinking overloads in nmz not sure why 

here a gyazo of my invent : https://gyazo.com/0244fd21115ff07be4a71fcebaf63b6f

EDIT: Here is a gyazo of my invent with super combats it seems to sip it fine no problem : https://gyazo.com/afce0b53c6fb5e097e3a37d5e58062cb

Edited by TheOddOne

Hmm did you make sure to sip overload before starting the script? The script may sip overloads when the "overload is starting to run out" message is displayed in chatbox. In the meantime I will be debugging overload support asap.

Also guys the update is fully coded now I will be pushing momentarily, latest version will change soon ^^ :D the full changelog is in my last post (1 page back)

Can i ask how the Task(Leveling system) works? cause i don't know what is the keep levels option for i already did set to 5.

let's say i want to do 50-60 att,str,def. what it would do is 50-60 def(full at once),50-60 str and etc not sure if i am setting it up wrong or what. i had the option "Evenly" chose.

• Like 1