Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hey buddy Czar, purchased script but world hop is not functioning as intended.

Also ice glvoes continue to be ignored, bot still waits for bars to be cooled.
Have not tested stamina potions yet.

very rarely do people say "w" before world in my clan chat.
9/10 times they do not.

you could fix this by either

A. adding cheks to clan chat, with "world" being a trigger, and the numbers said after "world" is asked would obvs be the shift world.

or B: make a check for cc tab, and switch to the world the majority of players are in.

Started script before I went to bed last night and only made 100 bars lmao. then bot stood at furnace in empty world for 6 hours.

Hope this info helps ^^

Edited by dkdensity
  • Like 1

New update: v38

- Added ice gloves option

as for staminas, I can add support for stamina/energy potions, but aren't they always profit loss? ohmy.png I will start coding energy feature now, I just wanted to post the ice gloves update because it's a quick update, another update coming up asap biggrin.png

apologies everyone, I honestly forgot about ice gloves, but they are added as a checkbox on the setup window now , it's all good biggrin.png

As for the world hop option, I made the script only search for world number, so even if the cc leader says : world 336, it will still ignore all characters and try to get the first number (in this case 336) out of the entire message, then hop to world 336.

BUT, the script only listens to the cc leader (the name which is written on the setup window), so if a different user says a world, it will ignore it, but if the cc leader says: 'guys, go to worldd 302', the script will know exactly what to do. Let me know if I should change this, perhaps add an option to make the script accept any user's message, not just the cc leader's message?

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

New update: v38

- Added ice gloves option

as for staminas, I can add support for energy potions, but aren't they always profit loss? ohmy.png I will start coding energy feature now, I just wanted to post the ice gloves update because it's a quick update, another update coming up asap biggrin.png

apologies everyone, I honestly forgot about ice gloves, but they are added as a checkbox on the setup window now , it's all good biggrin.png

As for the world hop option, I made the script only search for world number, so even if the cc leader says : world 336, it will still ignore all characters and try to get the first number (in this case 336) out of the entire message, then hop to world 336.

BUT, the script only listens to the cc leader (the name which is written on the setup window), so if a different user says a world, it will ignore it, but if the cc leader says: 'guys, go to worldd 302', the script will know exactly what to do. Let me know if I should change this, perhaps add an option to make the script accept any user's message, not just the cc leader's message?

yes its often not a cc owner who calls it. 

• Like 1

So here is the list of methods which can be added to the script:

- Multiple CC names to respond to (e.g. high ranks saying go to world 302 etc) so enter a list of names seprated by commas in setup window

- "Only hop if profit low" option - script will only ever hop (using any hop method, including cc mode or popular mode) if the profit is lower in that specific world. A new timer/profit counter is started as soon as you enter a new world

- Check which is the most popular world in cc, and go to that world

- Random hop world until players in world are more than 20

A new update (v39/v40) is coming up ^^ :D if there are any more ideas, just say :)

• Like 1

Guys, there will be an update in osrs to allow fully automated blast furnace worlds, which means blast furnace is going to be very popular and more profitable now ^^ :D

The new update is: pay 60k to let the dwarves run all the blast furnace tasks (conveyor belt, paddle, etc) so that you can pay to leech the world (and don't need to go into special blast furnace worlds) :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace