Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Make sure the coins are in inventory otherwise the script may not detect coins and it will stop the script as a safety measure ^^ biggrin.png Otherwise a client restart always solves it (the client must not have detected the coins in inventory)

EDIT:

Guys, should I add an option for 'fast mode', right now I made the script slower so that it is more humanlike = better anti-ban ^^ biggrin.png, the more human errors/mistakes there are the better (in terms of anti-ban) biggrin.png

lSbUXaf.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Czar will you implement dynamic sigs man? that shows time ran, profit made  and thats it? :o  

Make sure the coins are in inventory otherwise the script may not detect coins and it will stop the script as a safety measure ^^ biggrin.png Otherwise a client restart always solves it (the client must not have detected the coins in inventory)

EDIT:

Guys, should I add an option for 'fast mode', right now I made the script slower so that it is more humanlike = better anti-ban ^^ biggrin.png, the more human errors/mistakes there are the better (in terms of anti-ban) biggrin.png

leave it default for better antiban and add an option in if people want it to be faster etc so ppl can click something to make it faster but also displays a warning that talks about the risks or w/e etc

• Like 1

hello czar sorry to bother again -.- just having a question this work only for blast furnace just wondering if it could be used to level up , some other locations. could i have acces for this? im having my buying scripts day and just wondering if it was possible before making the final decision, btw ty for the perfect minning it was a great purchase, most likely after i finish with testing the perfect fighting aswell would be a defn purchase, amazing job.. keep it up.

Edited by leboutanic
  • Like 1

steel bars with coal bag support bug:

bot accidentally took 27 coals instead of 26, making the inventory look like this -> coal bag, coins, 26 coals.

now theres 1 coal left in bag, and it keeps spam clicking trying to take it out.

i tried manually putting the coal on belt and resumed the script but it still thinks theres 1 coal left in bag as u can see in the proggy.

https://s22.postimg.org/iqwv19q2p/asd.jpg

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace