When people say they cant rank up in video games...

Final

You don't even know the reasons why i was trying to get out of millitary service, there's difference being a weeaboo and life circumstances facep.gif

And FYI since i got things sorted out and passed medical commission i'm going to join.

Are you trying to advocate that I can't look into your life choices equally as much as you can't look into others?

What a weird world, huh?

Edited by Final

I don't really know why people make the analogy of "you could have achieved this in x time of doing that", you could apply that to anything really. I find playing video games fun, I find progression fun and it's what drives almost anyone to play or do anything, competing against others, yourself and what not.

It's also what drives me to learn, being in an infinite cycle of wanting to be better than where I'm currently at.

But yea, fuck games, fuck fun and fuck the world.

I was being.. sarcastic.

I am Bronze V in league smh i win lane every game i play and get good cs but my teammates just feed like hell and all my progress is lost fuck my teammates.

Smh i deserve challenger

I did the same on League of Legends for a friend who claimed he was "stuck in elo hell"

Played the account from b4 to s3 in 1 week, 90% winrate

And I'm only g3 myself.

People love to believe they are better than they are. But you're all were you belong peeps!

Edited by lisabe96