The Best Money Maker?

Itslit

Why not? :p

I had no idea how to a few years ago, never coded in my life. Just a lil bit of practice and u can do anything smile.png

That's a few years of wasting my time;) 

I am tempted to learn coding just the basics of it to write a simple script or whatever, cause I know it's gonna extremely help me in my studies, but then.. lazyness.

That's a few years of wasting my time;) 

I am tempted to learn coding just the basics of it to write a simple script or whatever, cause I know it's gonna extremely help me in my studies, but then.. lazyness.

True that, but does it require money to make good scripts or not? I guess so.

I learnt the basics in 2 days. I could then write a script for most things in about a week. Ofcourse since then i've gone on to do software professionally and have practised in my free time, but the basics really are basic!

• Like 2

I learnt the basics in 2 days. I could then write a script for most things in about a week. Ofcourse since then i've gone on to do software professionally and have practised in my free time, but the basics really are basic!

This has actually convinced me to try learn, I've been contemplating about it for a little while and if simple scripts only take a week or so to learn then I definitely think it's worth it

• Like 2

I learnt the basics in 2 days. I could then write a script for most things in about a week. Ofcourse since then i've gone on to do software professionally and have practised in my free time, but the basics really are basic!

You down to PM me some links where I could start learning the basics? I am literally on zero right now, have no clue what to use, how to even start, or anything. 

This question goes to Apaec, but after going through this, you're telling me I will know most of the basics to write any script I want on RS? Or Basic scripts such as thiever, agility, woodcutter etc?

This question goes to Apaec, but after going through this, you're telling me I will know most of the basics to write any script I want on RS? Or Basic scripts such as thiever, agility, woodcutter etc?

It's just the complete basics on how to set up, how to write a simple script etc. The actual learning bit requires a bit of practice and asking lots of questions :)

• Like 1