The Best Money Maker?

Itslit

Hey guys, curious what has been your best money maker so far. When i say money maker I mean per hour, for example my woodcutting bot is getting about 50k and hour. What bot do you use that gets you the most per hour and how much is it?

Based on what I've learned any free scripts that make good money and are free generally have high ban rate and are abused by many (which probably contributes to the ban rate) so prices fluctuate therefore profit fluctuates.  There are a couple of decent methods that people have mentioned like killing chaos druids or there was a progress post on how a guy made 20 or 30m doing frost barrows (On one account before ban).  So if you're just trying to make some extra GP to pk and have fun these would be your go-to's.  Also, if you're free to play botting you're extremely limited.  Idk about ban rate as I've only done it for a few hours but I used Bradf3rd's Feather Buyer

0L6oMvT.png

They take a while to sell at 3gp ea but they do sell and make profit.

Edited by Tyelr

Since DDMS is dying. I set up 5 accounts, making 80k p hr each and end up swapping DMM go for 07. Since the rate is 1/5, im making roughly 2m p hr, after switching to 07 gp. Mind you I'm only 3 CMB each account, have a level 3 newb that I collect the items on. Then transfer it to my main SDMM account. And if I ever get banned (havnt been banned in 2 weeks since I found this spot) I can make a new bot farm of 5 again with money I could make in less than 5 hours.

• 3 weeks later...