Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm I made it eat food if there is food present in the inventory and if the player's health is less than 60-70%, I may add banking support for more food in the upcoming update though ^^ :D I am working on a few neat interaction tricks for canifis and falador, and a few other rooftops. As for agility pyramid I may consider adding this, seems like a good idea ^^ :D 

Unsure what agility script I am gonna purchase, I have one of yours and using it as we speak, fantastic. I do not have any of Khals and he is yet to give me trial,  so I feel if you added seers tele I would instant buy. Its fine if you have no interest in doing so though, khal hasn't responded on his thread yet so If I can't even get a test I might just end up buying this regardless since I would rather go with what/who I know is safer from experience.

EDIT: forgot to ask for trial for comparison 

Cheers

Edited by Anony Mous
  • Like 1

I'm all for adding alching because I want the script to stay ahead of the other agility scripts - I just don't know when to actually make the script start alching, it's always different, I'm thinking to make it alch while running if that's even possible? Or before moving to the next obstacle? I need some ideas :( 

Seers teleport is supported btw ^^ :D Gave you trial :)

Activated all trials gl guys :D  

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Czar said:

I'm all for adding alching because I want the script to stay ahead of the other agility scripts - I just don't know when to actually make the script start alching, it's always different, I'm thinking to make it alch while running if that's even possible? Or before moving to the next obstacle? I need some ideas :( 

I suggest it having to alch whilst running

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes alch while running to next obstacle. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Super sick! Alching while running would be best.

What about agility pyramid? Any plans for that?

Edited by rallostar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Its looking flawless so far running it about 30+ minutes

However a qualm with the script I have is the seers tele-

Upon finishing a coarse it will try running to the bank for a few second before it even realizes the seers tele, then after a few that it will click teleport, thus looking very bot like as no player would run a few tiles then tele every time they complete a coarse. 

Worried this could get me reported by another player who notices the odd /  repetitive error behavior as everyone else is teleporting as they finish the obstacle.

Despire this it looks solid, might be better off running it on regular mode until this could be patched perhaps?

(Sorry for being a bother, but from what I seen you put the most care and value feedback more then any other scripter)

Happy botting everyone ^^

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic