Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Will be buying. Here are my notes after a few hours of trial.
1. Varrock and gnome work perfectly, very good, great looking human-like mouse movements.

2. Works 90% at Canifis' roof top system. The issue here is that the bot often tries to click the step that comes after the current one, looking kind of silly for 10-15 seconds every few minutes. I'm probably explaining this pretty bad, so just hook up your script at Canifis' roof tops and you'll see what I mean. Again though, Varrock worked PERFECTLY. 

• Like 1

I will add an informative section in the main thread, apologies everyone ^^ biggrin.png

But here is a general, simplified explanation for the script initial settings:

- Ready-click mode is a system where the script will try to right click the next obstacle while traversing the current obstacle, to make the script operate faster (and ultimately increase experience/hr)

- Anti-pattern mode is a system which replaces anti-ban system

- Task mode will make the script go to the highest level agility rooftop possible, so when e.g. level 90 is reached, the script will stop the current rooftop and go to the ardougne rooftops ^^ biggrin.png

Activated all 24 hr trials good luck everyone wink.png

Edited by Czar

This scrip is  awesome! the only problem is with rooftop agility mostly having troubles with canifis, only getting around 10k exp and hour cause there is a long pause in between obstacles.  

Just got to wildy course, it is also very slow between obstacles. :/ around 19k an hr.

Edited by pepcee
  • Like 1

This is an amazing script. I got 60-70 agility in three days, though I'm pretty sure I could have done it in one without getting banned. The anti-ban technology on this bot is amazing. Sometimes the bot will make small mistakes or misclicks to imitate humar error. The bot drinks energy pots and eats when needed. And the information overlay is clean and informative. You did a phenomenal job on this one Czar, I might have to check out your other scripts in the future. 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic