Profit and Loss. Caculated Table?

Stacking

Say I want to put my profits and losses in a table.

For example:

Bonds * 10  -25M

GF Accs made - 50M

Goldfarming profits = +100M

== +25M

Probably even dates of the events. How should I go about doing this? Excel? - another program?

Or any other suggestions to what I may be looking for is all good

Edited by Stacking

excel is probably the best as you can then manipulate the data very well. While excel is unfortunately not as good as some other programs for manipulation, it's good at making stuff look pretty and for simple things that's probably what you want. So yes, stick the stuff in excel and then you can bang out some graphs and stuff ! :)

let me know if you need help with excel

~apa

Any tutorials or whaat? :3

Just type the stuff into the spreadsheet in a tabulated format, then when you want to plot graphs and such, select the relevant columns of the table and go insert>xy scatter

~apa

Just type the stuff into the spreadsheet in a tabulated format, then when you want to plot graphs and such, select the relevant columns of the table and go insert>xy scatter

#1 I'll take you up on that

#2 OK. I wish I had an education ;)

excel is probably the best as you can then manipulate the data very well. While excel is unfortunately not as good as some other programs for manipulation, it's good at making stuff look pretty and for simple things that's probably what you want. So yes, stick the stuff in excel and then you can bang out some graphs and stuff ! smile.png

~apa

Look I have this. Is pretty good but I want the income and expense to effect the sum?

http://prntscr.com/a9qebt

#1 I'll take you up on that

#2 OK. I wish I had an education wink.png

Look I have this. Is pretty good but I want the income and expense to effect the sum?

http://prntscr.com/a9qebt

It's not too good to use templayes. Just make it form scratch. It should only take 5 mins. As for the education, well atleast in the UK, they teach you how to use excel in secondary school. Just youtube a few tutorials, I'm sure they will come in handy.

• Like 1