Khal Warrior Barrel

Khaleesi

https://gyazo.com/2cb2139707b7d0e4607303a78060a24c

I have an issue with the script stopping after it gains a combat level it just stops and this is a screenshot of the log. I do not have any break conditions set I have tried multiple break conditions but this keeps happening.

any shot you can answer my question?

Why do you even spam another topic for this question, you never learned to have patience in your life?

You know some people work and have to sleep... 

The log has nothing in it, I'll see what I can do.

Khaleesi

Why do you even spam another topic for this question, you never learned to have patience in your life?

Khaleesi

I didn't spam I posted once in another topic. I saw you posting and answering questions in every topic so I decided to ask a question in that topic, don't get in your feelings.

Khaleesi

and the issue is it gains when combat level and logs out and thats what it says on the log terminates because of break conditions.

I didn't spam I posted once in another topic. I saw you posting and answering questions in every topic so I decided to ask a question in that topic, don't get in your feelings.

and the issue is it gains when combat level and logs out and thats what it says on the log terminates because of break conditions.

Why would I reply on another topic and not on this one -_- ?

53c9df6229bdba60393cce2409e41f4d.png

"WebWalkingEvent" has been terminated because of the break condition. has nothing to do with leveling up ^^

Updated the script to V0.06:

- Added fix for leveling up message

Should be online ina  few hours

Khaleesi

"WebWalkingEvent" has been terminated because of the break condition. has nothing to do with leveling up ^^

Khaleesi

Im not worried about the message on the log im contacting you because when your character levels up strength the script logs out and does not log back on and in the log that is what keeps repeating.

• Administrator

Im not worried about the message on the log im contacting you because when your character levels up strength the script logs out and does not log back on and in the log that is what keeps repeating.

Is the issue you are having fixed, can you elaborate and be specific on what is happening? As he said he fixed it.

Khaleesi

Is the issue you are having fixed, can you elaborate and be specific on what is happening? As he said he fixed it.

Fixed on 21 may, right after he told me about it.

issue with the big door when on way back to the bank it goes through it 4 or 5 times and then decided to carry on to the bank?

Door issue is the webwalker, was reported a long time before (is fixed in V2.4.60 dev build) 

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.07:

- Changed mouse pointer

- Fixed opening/closing bank combo

V0.07 should be online as soon as v2.4.60 client get stable release

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

No the issue is not fixed i dont know what he said he fixed but the script still logs itself out shortly after achieving a combat level. I do not know how to better explain the issue. It happens consistently without fail. I am not a scripter I do not know what the issue could be. But in as simplest terms that is the only way I can describe. And the result is you cannot run the bot for aslong as you would like to.

No the issue is not fixed i dont know what he said he fixed but the script still logs itself out shortly after achieving a combat level. I do not know how to better explain the issue. It happens consistently without fail. I am not a scripter I do not know what the issue could be. But in as simplest terms that is the only way I can describe. And the result is you cannot run the bot for aslong as you would like to.

At what version did you test teh last time, there is NO WAY the script does not continue after lvling up in V0.06.

This was even working properly since V0.03 for single user..

Explain me how someone can get a 12 hour proggy with 50kexp/h? Script works just fine, even without my fix for your "problem'".

I'll have an account test this, but it's working fine. 

f632e48da9fffbe4d03ccc690e7561eb.png

Another thing:

- Not continuing after lvl up message COULD be a script issue ... but not in this case

- Not logging in after logging out is either you failing to setup the client properly or it is a client issue (which it's not)

You are probably using the default bot profile right?

Also feel free to give me the console lgo again AFTER it got stuck at the login screen for you.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

At what version did you test teh last time, there is NO WAY the script does not continue after lvling up in V0.06.

This was even working properly since V0.03 for single user..

Explain me how someone can get a 12 hour proggy with 50kexp/h? Script works just fine, even without my fix for your "problem'".

I'll have an account test this, but it's working fine. 

f632e48da9fffbe4d03ccc690e7561eb.png

Another thing:

- Not continuing after lvl up message COULD be a script issue ... but not in this case

- Not logging in after logging out is either you failing to setup the client properly or it is a client issue (which it's not)

You are probably using the default bot profile right?

Also feel free to give me the console lgo again AFTER it got stuck at the login screen for you.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

what do you mean a default bot? Im a VIP so I am using Mirror mode

Im using heal at the bank monk fish but have tried all the other script settings and have the same outcome. And I do not see how I could be setting up the client properly because all other scripts run without issue.

and I am not 98str thats probably why it ran for so long as my strength increased the run time was increasing at 81 str since it took so long to level up it would run for at the most 5-6 hours before shutting off. And the version I was testing was the version that was released when I originally posted until now... And saying it worked perfectly in V0.03 doesnt mean its going to work perfectly in V0.06. For Example your tabmaker script worked perfectly for a time then you updated it and it started getting stuck outside the portal

And I do not know what a console lgo is. I appreciate you trying to explain to me that it is my fault and telling me my issue doesnt exist. However I am not a fool the script has a simple GUI there is nothing wrong with my client every other bot runs swimmingly. There is a simple issue that I explained the bot logs itself out shortly after gaining a strength level and does not log itself back in. I would better appreciate you offering some sort of solution or recourse instead of acting like I am making this up. I own a few of your scripts have not expressed complaints about any of them.

what do you mean a default bot? Im a VIP so I am using Mirror mode

Im using heal at the bank monk fish but have tried all the other script settings and have the same outcome. And I do not see how I could be setting up the client properly because all other scripts run without issue.

and I am not 98str thats probably why it ran for so long as my strength increased the run time was increasing at 81 str since it took so long to level up it would run for at the most 5-6 hours before shutting off. And the version I was testing was the version that was released when I originally posted until now... And saying it worked perfectly in V0.03 doesnt mean its going to work perfectly in V0.06. For Example your tabmaker script worked perfectly for a time then you updated it and it started getting stuck outside the portal

And I do not know what a console lgo is. I appreciate you trying to explain to me that it is my fault and telling me my issue doesnt exist. However I am not a fool the script has a simple GUI there is nothing wrong with my client every other bot runs swimmingly. There is a simple issue that I explained the bot logs itself out shortly after gaining a strength level and does not log itself back in. I would better appreciate you offering some sort of solution or recourse instead of acting like I am making this up. I own a few of your scripts have not expressed complaints about any of them.

Different settings have nothing to do with this so that should not matter here. smile.png

Possible solutions:

- Ditch the mirror mode and try to run it again in stealth injection when you are about to level and see what it happends ^^

- Get me the console log when the script is logged out (Setting->Show logger)

- Select an account instead of using the Default bot profile (bcs it's simply impossible that it does not log back in if you have your acc selected)

If it doesn't login when you selected your account, copy paste me the console log.

Default bot:

99a60cf6dbe2888ab5b6ec635df45f4e.png

You could also add me on skype:

Khaleesi.bot

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Barrel