Khal Warrior Barrel

Khaleesi

Reported the issue to the devs already.

I can't keep adding temp fixed to the scripts because they ruin up all the code ...

From what side is it stuck?

and when you report something include eveyrthing requested in the OP, i can't help you if you don't folow that..

MGI says that the WebWalker has been patched. Just ran the script and...

[iNFO][bot #1][04/03 08:51:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2843, y=3543, z=0]];

Problem is produced when all Energy Potions are used in the inventory and 'Walking to Bank' is shown in the paint (stands still with barrel on head).

MGI says that the WebWalker has been patched. Just ran the script and...

[iNFO][bot #1][04/03 08:51:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2843, y=3543, z=0]];

Problem is produced when all Energy Potions are used in the inventory and 'Walking to Bank' is shown in the paint (stands still with barrel on head).

Yap its not fixed at all, just made another bug report...

As soon as this script is going full speed, I'll buy it. Can't wait!

Yap its not fixed at all, just made another bug report...

6iwvb7.png

Script is working flawlessly! Averaging ~53k exp/hour. Onwards to 99 strength!

Edit: @Khal, bot does not click 'Click here to continue' after leveling up. Message goes away when barrel fails to be balanced and the barrel is re-clicked..just a small issue.

Edited by Le Jizzle

6iwvb7.png

Script is working flawlessly! Averaging ~53k exp/hour. Onwards to 99 strength!

Edit: @Khal, bot does not click 'Click here to continue' after leveling up. Message goes away when barrel fails to be balanced and the barrel is re-clicked..just a small issue.

Is the door working properly now?

I'll keep that in mind!

Bought it and is working perfectly. Another great Khal script! Any advice on getting more xp/h? Getting about 40k which is good but 50-55 is better wink.png.  Also any tips on ban rate? Must be extremely low can I stretch the time botted a bit?

EXP per hour increases the higher the Strength level you are. At 98 strength, I get 113 exp per successful balance.

I think the ban rate here is relatively LOW for now. I've botted for 24 hours with ~15 minute breaks every 80 minutes...Now that I'm getting closer to my goal, I'm gonna be more careful tongue.png

Edited by Le Jizzle

Bought it and is working perfectly. Another great Khal script! Any advice on getting more xp/h? Getting about 40k which is good but 50-55 is better wink.png.  Also any tips on ban rate? Must be extremely low can I stretch the time botted a bit?

higher Strength gets you higher exp :)

EXP per hour increases the higher the Strength level you are. At 98 strength, I get 113 exp per successful balance.

I think the ban rate here is relatively LOW for now. I've botted for 24 hours with ~15 minute breaks every 80 minutes...Now that I'm getting closer to my goal, I'm gonna be more careful tongue.png

ya it's low for now, is like nobody there ^^

getting reqs on my pure for this need 6 more levels then il be all over this shiz looks amazing QwPha8E.png and 0 perm bans yet by looks of it

awesome!

Khaleesi

have been using for 2-3 hours now working well

but noticed 2 bugs sometimes when heading back to bank he goes backwards and forwards through the heavy doors 2-3 times before backing

and when came back to barrel room one time picked up 1 barrel then mouse kept hovering over one of the unusable barrels kept

doing so until I manualy clicked him over to other spot

just wondering would strength pots help? or is it of base strength level because for low str strength pots could help boost xp fair bit

bUj7oUQ.png

came back upstairs with this inventery after eating at bank it withdrew 1 energy pot and dident bank the lobster then came back

Edited by ownu1hit99

have been using for 2-3 hours now working well

but noticed 2 bugs sometimes when heading back to bank he goes backwards and forwards through the heavy doors 2-3 times before backing

and when came back to barrel room one time picked up 1 barrel then mouse kept hovering over one of the unusable barrels kept

doing so until I manualy clicked him over to other spot

just wondering would strength pots help? or is it of base strength level because for low str strength pots could help boost xp fair bit

bUj7oUQ.png

came back upstairs with this inventery after eating at bank it withdrew 1 energy pot and dident bank the lobster then came back

^This. Bot goes in and out of the heavy door by the 99 strength cape guy 2-3 times before banking for new potions...Seems suspicious tongue.png

It's the webwalker ... I already added some crappy workaround for the first door, but I can't do that for the big door aswell ... :(

I'm just hoping at a final fix for the walking/interacting on doors for the webwalker ... (bug report is still pending atm)

I'll run it for some time today and see about the big door. :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Barrel