Stealth Quester

Token

3 hours ago, Token said:

Should be fixed now

U need to update this scripts its instant ban now.  Edit the knight sword it get stuck when it need to get the portrait. it cant walk upstairs it seems if u take it manually it works make sure if u have it to go to the down floor.

Edited by geoffrey456

3 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

U need to update this scripts its instant ban now.  Edit the knight sword it get stuck when it need to get the portrait. it cant walk upstairs it seems if u take it manually it works make sure if u have it to go to the down floor.

They are not instant-bans.. Are you spamming quests on a fresh accounts?

I just ran Knights sword yesterday without any problems, that's weird. 

5 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

It's not an instant ban lol. I've been botting up from a lvl 3 and I've got 70qp just from this script on it over 4 days or so. Just need to do bits of manual skilling and maybe do 1 or 2 quests manually and split things up don't just do 20 quests one after the other

4 hours ago, Cliiqq said:

It's not an instant ban lol. I've been botting up from a lvl 3 and I've got 70qp just from this script on it over 4 days or so. Just need to do bits of manual skilling and maybe do 1 or 2 quests manually and split things up don't just do 20 quests one after the other

Well i got several accounts banned using stealth quester i using this script sinds the beginning. So i would now better as u if its a instant ban u just lucky u prob bot 1 acc and i do much more sorry my friend.

4 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

Well i got several accounts banned using stealth quester i using this script sinds the beginning. So i would now better as u if its a instant ban u just lucky u prob bot 1 acc and i do much more sorry my friend.

You're just assuming things lol..

You're going to get banned botting eventually, just try to be smarter about it or change things up to avoid getting banned as fast.

4 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

I have botted 7 accounts in the last 2 weeks to over 40 qp. I have botted every stat on the accounts. Try using mirror mode and limiting your botting. You're obviously doing something wrong because the rest of us are doing just fine.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, geoffrey456 said:

delete jagexcache and only bot 1 account at a time.. just completed all quests on this script on my second acc...

Script doesn't work for me. Tried on a selection of 10 +/- quests.  Also tried on only 1 quest, Restless ghost. Same results.
Following happens;
1. Script couldn't find gear 
2. Keeps opening and closing bank (stuck in loop)
3. Pause script 
4. Take gear from bank manually
5. Resume script
6. Script equips said load out inc. combat style (melee)
7. Logger says removing stamina potions, but there aren't any in backpack
8. Pause script
9. Manually put stamina potions in backpack
10. Resume script
11. Script doesn't recognize stamina potions and keeps closing and opening bank (stuck in loop)

Pastebin with full log;
https://pastebin.com/KWTesKvc 

2 minutes ago, Vladimircvb said:

Script doesn't work for me. Tried on a selection of 10 +/- quests.  Also tried on only 1 quest, Restless ghost. Same results.
Following happens;
1. Script couldn't find gear 
2. Keeps opening and closing bank (stuck in loop)
3. Pause script 
4. Take gear from bank manually
5. Resume script
6. Script equips said load out inc. combat style (melee)
7. Logger says removing stamina potions, but there aren't any in backpack
8. Pause script
9. Manually put stamina potions in backpack
10. Resume script
11. Script doesn't recognize stamina potions and keeps closing and opening bank (stuck in loop)

Pastebin with full log;
https://pastebin.com/KWTesKvc 

Restart the client