Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, Token said:

Yes that may be the cause

Okay will try later today, or tomorrow and give you my results. Thanks so far.

Edit 1; 
Tried it already. You are right, Adventure Paths does mess up your script. Maybe you can edit it in the OP as a tip so people will turn it off.

Edit 2;
Thanks for such an amazing script, looking forward to see the script do more quests!

Edited by Vladimircvb

On 12/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, Token said:

What's printed in the logger?

Remove any untradeable/charged items

Sorry for the late reponse, I will try again later and update you. Also found another bug that it won't detect whether Corsair Cruse is done or not... For example for me, I've finished the quest (well, the bot did) and in the GUI it shows that it has not been completed...

44 minutes ago, tristandk said:

Sorry for the late reponse, I will try again later and update you. Also found another bug that it won't detect whether Corsair Cruse is done or not... For example for me, I've finished the quest (well, the bot did) and in the GUI it shows that it has not been completed...

Should be fixed now

Plague City bug report;
On stage 24 the bot makes the player talk to the wrong Clerk. Resulting in a loop of the bot trying to talk the Clerk over and over again awaiting dialogue options that don't pop up. Problem is; There are two clerks in the same building, 1 in the main room where you enter and one in the room to the left. The player should talk to the Clerk in the main room. 

Pastebin; https://pastebin.com/hhBUvJmZ 

2 minutes ago, Vladimircvb said:

Plague City bug report;
On stage 24 the bot makes the player talk to the wrong Clerk. Resulting in a loop of the bot trying to talk the Clerk over and over again awaiting dialogue options that don't pop up. Problem is; There are two clerks in the same building, 1 in the main room where you enter and one in the room to the left. The player should talk to the Clerk in the main room. 

Pastebin; https://pastebin.com/hhBUvJmZ 

Thanks, I'll add a check to make sure it talks to the correct one

Also and probably not the first one to point this out; 
When I'm letting the script do multiple quests with the same equipment load oat the script makes the character dispense his worn equipment into the bank. 
Then the script goes on and starts the next quest and receives said equipment load oat. Wouldn't it be more logical for the script to not do this if the player is using the same load oat for the next quest(s)?  

48 minutes ago, Vladimircvb said:

Also and probably not the first one to point this out; 
When I'm letting the script do multiple quests with the same equipment load oat the script makes the character dispense his worn equipment into the bank. 
Then the script goes on and starts the next quest and receives said equipment load oat. Wouldn't it be more logical for the script to not do this if the player is using the same load oat for the next quest(s)?  

Are there any consumables in the equipment like arrows or thrown-axes? Doesn't this happen only when the bot equips something during the quest?