Stealth Quester

Token

6 hours ago, T R said:

2 hour jailhouse loop while doing Tourist Trap, resulted in a ban. Used this script many times before with no issues, so it's a little bit disheartening/disappointing to see that it can't even do a mid level quest now

yeah i noticed the script forgets to do a huge part in that quest : The Tourist Trap.

it won't go talk to al shabibambai to get the key it needed to steal the plans from the chest(it may have been because i was running the quest when all the hooks broke and rs was updated which resulted in my account being logged out and i waited for the hooks to be updated to run it again. I had to drop all the quest items in my bank from that quest line and then allow the script to rebuy all the items and ran it again just to go talk to al shabibambai myself then walked to the where the plans were and pressed resume then the script ran itself.

I recently powered through all the quests available in this script and i posted about the few with bugs/errors

most can be paused and u do the 2 mins of work and hit resume if u know whats happening in those quests it's pretty easy.

gl boiz

Hi there, there's a bug with Rune Mysteries. After getting the research package and climbing up to the ground floor it just stands still.

Thanks! Really good script, worth the money just for the F2P quests it's done for me so far :)

Edit: Kept getting logged out for no reason after manually finishing rune mysteries. Trying to do cook's assistant and took about 4 attempts with the script for it to stay logged in and actually do it.

Edited by ACIDMONG

13 minutes ago, cryptokleij said:

i really would like to buy this script, but i see alot of complaints and the scripter hasn't been online since saturday??

what's going on?

cbf wasting 20 bucks if this is broken.

Not broken mate, works like a treat. Bought it 2 days ago, everything works smoothly, not a problem since.