Stealth Quester

Token

26 minutes ago, roadie1994 said:

ive just bought this to do quests on my ironman and i have all the required items in my inventory but it keeps trying to go to the grand exchange and i cant use it because im a solo account, any ideas?

Leave the items in your bank, and if its trying to buy something then you don't have all the items required for the script to run properly

49 minutes ago, dazeldo said:

Tourist trap is broken. I forgot to copy the log but after receiving the key at the start of the quest it gets stuck and the log says something about executing stage 5 and not finding the destination. If you need more info feel free to PM me and I'll try it again and send you the logs.

Mine failed too. Died somewhere with Ana in the barrel, and the quest guide tells me to speak to Irene at the start for the reward. When I do she's still upset her daughters missing so I think I've got to go get her from the mine manually?

6 minutes ago, UkBenH said:

Mine failed too. Died somewhere with Ana in the barrel, and the quest guide tells me to speak to Irene at the start for the reward. When I do she's still upset her daughters missing so I think I've got to go get her from the mine manually?

I have no idea honestly, the script didn't get that far for me.

3 hours ago, swagunit420 said:

i am an ironman and dont have tele tabs or stam pots.... am i fucked then? or can i turn off option that needs stam pots and tele tabs? please help

Tele tabs are required, staminas are required for a couple quests. Currently there is no way to toggle this off, unfortunately

Edited by Failed4life