Stealth Quester

Token

6 hours ago, Retweets said:

Thanks for the tip on using presets. Unfortunately with Elemental Workshop I, it uses the pickaxe to kill the Earth Elemental, and switches itself to Attack XP. Almost ruined my obby pure...

I'll push an update for that

5 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Is there a way to save your settings? I'll be using it on multiple accounts so although it's not a huge hassle the ability to save/open certain loadouts would be useful. :)

Not in the current version

3 hours ago, Token said:

I'll push an update for that

Not in the current version

Fair enough :) Is it upcoming?

Either way - Great script, Would recommend to everyone. Bought me all the items I needed and completed multiple quests that got my account started nice and quickly, all I had to do was put some gp on the account and let it run. :D

14 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Fair enough :) Is it upcoming?

Either way - Great script, Would recommend to everyone. Bought me all the items I needed and completed multiple quests that got my account started nice and quickly, all I had to do was put some gp on the account and let it run. :D

Yes in 2.0, the ETA is N/A

3 minutes ago, krisped said:

how do i set attack style? tried to read about it but i still dont get it..

best bot ever btw. no failing, just perfect. worth every dollar!

Set the desired attack style in game and press the "Load Gear" button, the attack style will be displayed as FIRST - FIFTH depending on the order in the in game combat style tab

• Like 1

Just now, krisped said:

did that alot of times, it said second, but still on attack :|

Make sure you save the gear preset and select it in the main tab with your own quest list, if you want to be 100% sure the settings are correct you may as well create the gear presets and restart the script. The settings it will use are displayed at the beginning of every quest right after setting up the inventory in the logger

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Token said:

Make sure you save the gear preset and select it in the main tab with your own quest list, if you want to be 100% sure the settings are correct you may as well create the gear presets and restart the script. The settings it will use are displayed at the beginning of every quest right after setting up the inventory in the logger

what does dmm means? under the preset