Stealth Quester

Token

1 minute ago, jens4626 said:

Logger contents: [INFO][Bot #1][02/11 03:01:55 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 3

It was spamming this, so nothing else in logger content

I'll take a look at it but that's definitely something I'll have to forward to the client developers as it's webwalking related

Just bought and ran for the first time and did every quest flawlessly, no deaths and all i did was get 30 range from a fresh lvl 3, very happy :p

im sure you have a lot of scripts lined up but id suggest tree gnome village, the grand tree & death plateau :) ty for an amazing script

Edited by Yarran1017
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, talipen said:

hey dude, been using this script again, quite a few bugs again! You might wanna have a look through it since on big chompy it got stuck loads! ive had to baby sit on most scripts in comparison to its normal high quality. 

There was a bug reported a couple days ago on big chompy bird hunting, the fix has been uploaded yesterday but it's still pending approval 

Just now, Ahou987 said:

Been using this script for the last hour or so, it is amazing, definitely going to buy it!

I have one request, will you think about adding into this script the Tut island, for freshly made accounts? I'd be happy to pay a premium for the extra features!

Tutorial island will just increase bans, and with the current situation where jagex randomly locks half of the new accounts it's not worth it