Stealth Quester

Token

@Token So bot would buy ALL items for NMZ quest's. Then crash after teleporting to lumby. I go to bank, run script again -> it goes to GE buy items again..? Even those it have already all needed items in bank. 

Crashed on 4 accounts in random palces or because of CPU..GG spending another 30mins buying same items

One account after i start script will allways go straight to doing - Vampire slayer. Even tho Wtich house / Lost city have priority over Vampire slayer in NMZ pack.

3 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Token So bot would buy ALL items for NMZ quest's. Then crash after teleporting to lumby. I go to bank, run script again -> it goes to GE buy items again..? Even those it have already all needed items in bank. 

Crashed on 4 accounts in random palces or because of CPU..GG spending another 30mins buying same items

One account after i start script will allways go straight to doing - Vampire slayer. Even tho Wtich house / Lost city have priority over Vampire slayer in NMZ pack.

More technical details like at least the logger contents would help

Just now, Token said:

More technical details like at least the logger contents would help

I deleted my StealProject folder inside osbot folder. - Fixed issue with trying to go straight to Vampire slayer instead of other quests. So thats cool.

Now about the crashes. It's on my end, not script. But you could probably add somekind of failsafe if items in bank  - go to qeusting. Instead of go GE buy items no matter what in bank.
This would allow to start script more easy after it crash or after you had to turn off client or smth.

1 minute ago, guywithlsd said:

I deleted my StealProject folder inside osbot folder. - Fixed issue with trying to go straight to Vampire slayer instead of other quests. So thats cool.

Now about the crashes. It's on my end, not script. But you could probably add somekind of failsafe if items in bank  - go to qeusting. Instead of go GE buy items no matter what in bank.
This would allow to start script more easy after it crash or after you had to turn off client or smth.

It doesn't just skip quests, and it only buys the missing items. If the bot used one lumbridge teleport and your client crashed then it will buy one lumbridge teleport. Let the bot actually reach the GE after restarting and you should see it's not buying all the items again (unless you use mirror mode, then there's nothing to be done about that)

Hi awesome script thanks for the trial just bought it yesterday. I saw you answer a question about an obby mauler and was just curious - all I gotta do is manually put quests from left to right side on list, then equip proper gear and 'load' in default gear setup right? It automatically gets attack style and stuff?

thanks in advance 

Just now, ct1996 said:

Hi awesome script thanks for the trial just bought it yesterday. I saw you answer a question about an obby mauler and was just curious - all I gotta do is manually put quests from left to right side on list, then equip proper gear and 'load' in default gear setup right? It automatically gets attack style and stuff?

thanks in advance 

The attack style it loads will be the one you set in game, from FIRST to FIFTH referring to the style order in your combat tab

• Like 1

Hey buddy Token, I finished all quests, here's the only issue i ran into. On Evil Daves mini my cat got stuck between me and a pillar in the basement and it just kept clicking the interaction commands to catch another rat. i recommend looking into this so the cat doesnt get stuck 

Edited by justin111111

21 minutes ago, justin111111 said:

Hey buddy Token, I finished all quests, here's the only issue i ran into. On Evil Daves mini my cat got stuck between me and a pillar in the basement and it just kept clicking the interaction commands to catch another rat. i recommend looking into this so the cat doesnt get stuck 

Is the cat impossible to reach in that situation, or just interacting with it will not make it chase rats?

Just now, Token said:

Is the cat impossible to reach in that situation, or just interacting with it will not make it chase rats?

The cat is reachable, in my instance my character got the cat stuck between a pillar/wall. The issue is when you corner it in the basement. You CAN do the interactions BUT in the chat box below it keeps repeating "your cat is unable to reach that" the client doesnt recognize the chat box message

Just now, justin111111 said:

The cat is reachable, in my instance my character got the cat stuck between a pillar/wall. The issue is when you corner it in the basement. You CAN do the interactions BUT in the chat box below it keeps repeating "your cat is unable to reach that" the client doesnt recognize the chat box message

Thanks, I'll take a look at it, but my last update for Big Chompy Bird Hunting and Shadow of the Storm is still pending atm