Stealth Quester

Token

Hey, got another note for ya: 

When doing death plateau, my character was talking to denulth to get the certificate. However, the inventory was full, so the certificate kept being auto-placed on the ground. I just dropped a dose of stamina and picked up one to get it to progress, but def something to look into

edit: side note, it still had the purple stone ball in the inventory

Second, could "The Grand Tree" check for 20 agility? The wiki says it can be boosted (25 is the req)

Thanks!

Edited by levu10

Hey! You've done an amazing job with this script. I think this is the most complete quest bot out there. 
I've almost completed every quest (Missing 2 i think) and got to say i'm truly impressed. This is without a doubt quality, and worth every penny + more!

Do you post a "Roadmap", for us to know which quest you'll be adding next etc? :)

6 minutes ago, Rayen9 said:

Hey! You've done an amazing job with this script. I think this is the most complete quest bot out there. 
I've almost completed every quest (Missing 2 i think) and got to say i'm truly impressed. This is without a doubt quality, and worth every penny + more!

Do you post a "Roadmap", for us to know which quest you'll be adding next etc? :)

Would you happen to know if I can use this quest as a new player without many skills but to do the quest I do have reqs for?

5 hours ago, levu10 said:

Hey, got another note for ya: 

When doing death plateau, my character was talking to denulth to get the certificate. However, the inventory was full, so the certificate kept being auto-placed on the ground. I just dropped a dose of stamina and picked up one to get it to progress, but def something to look into

edit: side note, it still had the purple stone ball in the inventory

Second, could "The Grand Tree" check for 20 agility? The wiki says it can be boosted (25 is the req)

Thanks!

Have you restarted the script after the quest was started? Isn't Harold the one giving an IOU certificate, or was this recently changed?

Sure, I'll add summer pie support for agility requirement quests, just like I've done for Regicide

4 hours ago, zazaNruntss said:

Can I use this without ALL of those reqs you posted just to do the quest that I do meet reqs for?

Yes

4 hours ago, Rayen9 said:

I'm probably going to start working on Fremennik Trials, but not 100% sure yet, I've also considered the barcrawl with Horror from the Deep

4 hours ago, zazaNruntss said:

Would you happen to know if I can use this quest as a new player without many skills but to do the quest I do have reqs for?

Yes

• Like 1

During waterfall quest the script has our character going into the tomb where all the moss giants and skeletons without a stamina pot. So without run energy they bash the hell out of low level characters. Same with inside the waterfall where the lessor demons are no stam potion .

Edited by osrs42
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 8:35 PM, osrs42 said:

During waterfall quest the script has our character going into the tomb where all the moss giants and skeletons without a stamina pot. So without run energy they bash the hell out of low level characters. Same with inside the waterfall where the lessor demons are no stam potion .

I don't know why I didn't include a stamina potion in there honestly, I'll add it to my list for next update

21 hours ago, shpat said:

Token if you could support quests not having to go to GE but check for items in inv/bank that would be amazing!

Press F4 while the GUI is open, it will disable banking and GE; use with caution

19 hours ago, Fich420 said:

During animal magnetism, the script does not check if there is a crone made amulet in inv while speaking to the ghost. This causes bot to loop with ghost dialog 

Should it check for the amulet? It's supposed to be automatically given to the ghost if available in the inventory during the dialogue. What dialogue option is it not clicking?

When doing Romeo & juliet on ironman mode the bot has the settings interface open. But because of that it doesn't register when it has succesfully picked a cadavara berry from the bush and just keeps clicking the same bush over and over. When i manually switch the client interface to the inventory it works but maybe add a check to make it do that by itself?