Stealth Quester

Token

17 hours ago, UpInSmoke said:

I've been trying to do some quests but the script keep stopping from what i see in the logger it is having problem finding and withdrawing items from my bank. Is there anything i can do to get the script working?

Restart the mirror client

14 hours ago, ProfoundDemon said:

When doing Romeo & juliet on ironman mode the bot has the settings interface open. But because of that it doesn't register when it has succesfully picked a cadavara berry from the bush and just keeps clicking the same bush over and over. When i manually switch the client interface to the inventory it works but maybe add a check to make it do that by itself?

Should be fixed

12 hours ago, wappie said:

hi there, new to botting, wanting to start with this script can i have a free trial?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

2 hours ago, bullseyeix said:

Tried looking for an answer with no success.

Does the bot support safespotting in the grand tree and tree gnome village?

It does, yes. In fact it appears to have been designed specifically complete such quests early on, negating and safespotting from bosses wherever possible.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, keeptheFaith said:

@Token just wondering if ghosts ahoy/ fairytale 1 might be in the works, if not all good. awesome script!

Not yet, thanks :doge: 

5 hours ago, bullseyeix said:

Tried looking for an answer with no success.

Does the bot support safespotting in the grand tree and tree gnome village?

Yes, if you set a spell on autocast when loading the gear or you have arrows in your ammo slot

• Like 1

@TokenHI token quick question, Do you know if it is possible for Jagex to track our IP over comments on OSBOT forum? I've had multiple accounts that were fine botting for months and were not banned and immediately after I made a comment on this forum my account was banned the next day. One or twice I brushed it off as a coincidence, but its been about 5 times. 

4 hours ago, a3476344610 said:

@TokenHI token quick question, Do you know if it is possible for Jagex to track our IP over comments on OSBOT forum? I've had multiple accounts that were fine botting for months and were not banned and immediately after I made a comment on this forum my account was banned the next day. One or twice I brushed it off as a coincidence, but its been about 5 times. 

if this were the case then most of us would be dealing with this.