Stealth Quester

Token

19 hours ago, Token said:

Done

Is is waiting for tyras guard to spawn? Have you been there before and ran away? The tyras guard won't spawn second time

Yeah it took too long to kill it, so i manually went to kill it instead then restarted the script. Idk if its too much, but would be great with an option to just go and kill it if you have 43 prayer.

1 hour ago, Snulle said:

Yeah it took too long to kill it, so i manually went to kill it instead then restarted the script. Idk if its too much, but would be great with an option to just go and kill it if you have 43 prayer.

Was it not attacking it at all?

4 minutes ago, doom23 said:

does it support summer pies for regicide?

Yes

10 hours ago, Token said:

On Regicide?

Yes, as well as multiple different quests. Also I've done monkey madness on it a few times and it has failed each time at the part where its not supposed to step on the light tile on the way to getting the pendant for the mspeak amulet, it clicks outside then runs into the light tile

4 minutes ago, ospaul said:

Yes, as well as multiple different quests. Also I've done monkey madness on it a few times and it has failed each time at the part where its not supposed to step on the light tile on the way to getting the pendant for the mspeak amulet, it clicks outside then runs into the light tile

I'll look into it shortly

Edit: For the stamina potions, they are enabled by default, if you click disable on GUI, it will not use the stamina potions but for Regicide it was coded to always take stamina potions (I'll force it to drink even if it was disabled)

Edited by Token

4 minutes ago, Token said:

I'll look into it shortly

Edit: For the stamina potions, they are enabled by default, if you click disable on GUI, it will not use the stamina potions but for Regicide it was coded to always take stamina potions (I'll force it to drink even if it was disabled)

I have stamina pots enabled, and wanted it that way however for a few quests I notice I would run out of run energy and walk for a while so I would pause the script and manually drink them.

34 minutes ago, ospaul said:

I have stamina pots enabled, and wanted it that way however for a few quests I notice I would run out of run energy and walk for a while so I would pause the script and manually drink them.

Did you enable it manually?

33 minutes ago, Snulle said:

It was attacking but didn't kill it in time.

What spell/ammo did it use?

Hey, been running on a couple different accounts. "the ascent of arceuus"  runs into some trouble after talking to the kall-xil-dar the second time. Logs just spam "Can't find stage" or something like that. I ran it on four different accounts and three of them had that problem, but for some reason one of them didn't. Anyways, Appreciate the script!

12 minutes ago, levu10 said:

Hey, been running on a couple different accounts. "the ascent of arceuus"  runs into some trouble after talking to the kall-xil-dar the second time. Logs just spam "Can't find stage" or something like that. I ran it on four different accounts and three of them had that problem, but for some reason one of them didn't. Anyways, Appreciate the script!

Thanks, I'll look it into

8 minutes ago, Snulle said:

Willow bow and mithril arrows

Maybe magic works better for that fight, it supports safespotting with magic too; if you prefer melee, it will use protect from melee if you have 43+ prayer