Stealth Quester

Token

15 hours ago, DJKingPanda said:

Answers my question, trying to cope with this ironman stuff in trailblazer. It has been fun and interesting. even with endless harvest i dont have time to sit at rocks or a tree for hours..

I haven't tried trailblazer yet, but if only diff is iron man, there is support for some quests already

• Like 1

Regicide is live now, be careful with it since there are lots of dangerous things in there and many can go wrong, it's best to watch it. If it gets stuck, PM me a copy paste of the logger (all of it) + a picture.

• The minimum supported HP is 25 as with Underground Pass
  • The script will use summer pies for agility boost, so you can do it at 51 Agility
  • Protect from melee will be used if available during the fight with the Tyras guard
  • Obtains an extra barrel of coal tar for the other quest in the series
  • Do not attempt to restart the script without debug mode while in Isafdar, it will teleport you to bank and will have to go through the Underground Pass again
  • A pair of gloves has to be set in the gear preset, such as leather gloves; an error will be displayed if you haven't set a suitable pair of gloves
  • Tyras guard will be safespotted, but this has been one of the most problematic parts of the script so I advise you to keep an eye on it
  • A bow and arrows will be included in the inventory setup if you don't include them in your gear
  • Like 4
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 2

1 hour ago, Token said:

Regicide is live now, be careful with it since there are lots of dangerous things in there and many can go wrong, it's best to watch it. If it gets stuck, PM me a copy paste of the logger (all of it) + a picture.

• The minimum supported HP is 25 as with Underground Pass
  • The script will use summer pies for agility boost, so you can do it at 51 Agility
  • Protect from melee will be used if available during the fight with the Tyras guard
  • Obtains an extra barrel of coal tar for the other quest in the series
  • Do not attempt to restart the script without debug mode while in Isafdar, it will teleport you to bank and will have to go through the Underground Pass again
  • A pair of gloves has to be set in the gear preset, such as leather gloves; an error will be displayed if you haven't set a suitable pair of gloves
  • Tyras guard will be safespotted, but this has been one of the most problematic parts of the script so I advise you to keep an eye on it
  • A bow and arrows will be included in the inventory setup if you don't include them in your gear

Awesome! I can't find it in the list of quests however... I'd run it instantly if I could. I've tried restarting OSbot, reloading my scripts. Do I have to remove it and add it again or something?

1 minute ago, Runescapelogin93 said:

does it buy the required items for a quest from ge?

I've had the script for years, yes it does. Also it says in the main post.

1 hour ago, Runescapelogin93 said:

does it buy the required items for a quest from ge?

Yes

1 hour ago, gfjamflex said:

Awesome! I can't find it in the list of quests however... I'd run it instantly if I could. I've tried restarting OSbot, reloading my scripts. Do I have to remove it and add it again or something?

I've had the script for years, yes it does. Also it says in the main post.

Should be there now

Safe spot was able to block tyras guard fine on regicide, however log was spammed with failed to equip rune arrows and until I manually equipped them the script was stuck. 

welp after killing the guard it stood there forever saying waiting for npc spawn then the game randomly just closed so RIP to botting regicide on this account. 

Restarting script causes it to run all the way back through the underground pass and stand afk at this rare tree icon “waiting for spawn” where there’s no npc on any world that spawns there. 

the osrs quest log says I should be following footprints not killing any sort of npc, the guard was already killed. 

edit: Hmm, the tyras guard somehow must've not registered as when manually furtgher advancing in the quest, this tyras guard had stilll been aggressive to me until i killed it. However the bot was waiting for over 10 minutes and i hopped worlds on that tile like 10 times and there was no tyras guard where the bot was looking for it, so i had assumed it wasn't about to spawn here anymore.

regicide.png

Edited by Molten
  • Like 1