Stealth Quester

Token

3 hours ago, Handsomes said:

Got stuck on all accounts on Regicide after the Guard has been defeated with a safespot (does not proceed over the tripwire into the camp, if you click over the wire for it then resume script, it goes back over and goes back to idling and being stuck)

Are you sure the guard was defeated?

Hi, it seems Rune mysteries in P2P is not working efficiently :) Having Necklace of passage incorporate would be neat, but in general just saw it walk from Varrock to Wizard's Tower through lumbridge even thought it had lumbridge teletab in inventory. Also didn't use stamina potions

EDIT: Also increases item price for some more rare items to conservatively. Was doing RFD and needed greensman ale which is usually 280ea but ended up buying after like 7-8 tries for 1k :) 

Edited by Kramnik

13 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Hi, it seems Rune mysteries in P2P is not working efficiently :) Having Necklace of passage incorporate would be neat, but in general just saw it walk from Varrock to Wizard's Tower through lumbridge even thought it had lumbridge teletab in inventory. Also didn't use stamina potions

EDIT: Also increases item price for some more rare items to conservatively. Was doing RFD and needed greensman ale which is usually 280ea but ended up buying after like 7-8 tries for 1k :) 

Was the teleport issue on mirror mode?

55 minutes ago, Token said:

Did you never have to fight anything again after proceeding to the tyras camp? 

No, i've done the quest myself about 10 times between all my accounts, I know it all pretty well, I was able to proceed into the camp as the guard was killed, I was just letting you know where it glitched out my man. It will not proceed after the guard is killed at the very first spawn after it safespots it

Edited by Handsomes

On 11/27/2020 at 6:46 AM, Kramnik said:

but in general just saw it walk from Varrock to Wizard's Tower through lumbridge even thought it had lumbridge teletab in inventory. Also didn't use stamina potions

I also noticed this. I was not using mirror mode.

another thing how can i make it so the bot withdraws mind runes when choosing to use mage. it will equip the items but will forget runes every time

E/ after it equips my amour/staff it also doesnt select my spells again. but the it says there's mage support. or is the mage support only for specific quests? and if so which quests

Edited by Beastly Era

On 11/28/2020 at 4:07 AM, scrill0 said:

i dont understand this script was working flawlessly for the first few days now im having a problem when i start it, it seems to be looking for an item in the GE (member obj). which i am a member and im signed into member worlds i dont understand can anyone help please...

22 hours ago, scrill0 said:

does anybody know why when i try starting script its saying for the items needed for quest "members object". how can i fix this... i am a member and im in member world..

Restart the mirror client, log directly into a p2p world (it won't work if you log into a f2p world even if you switch), delete the previously made gear preset/quest preset that wasn't working and create it again. It's a mirror client only issue where it fails to load items after you have been in a f2p world, and saving a gear/quest preset in that session will result in errors in those presets too

15 hours ago, Beastly Era said:

I also noticed this. I was not using mirror mode.

another thing how can i make it so the bot withdraws mind runes when choosing to use mage. it will equip the items but will forget runes every time

E/ after it equips my amour/staff it also doesnt select my spells again. but the it says there's mage support. or is the mage support only for specific quests? and if so which quests

The spell has to be set on (offensive) autocast when loading gear

8 hours ago, Austin Moen said:

Amazing script, any plans on creating the short quest Bone Voyage?

Thanks

Yes

• Like 1