Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, mazarini said:

This script is so damn good. Can’t wait to see what else is supported 

edit: kept dying doing The Feud. can you code it to use prayer?

Sure, but it should use safespot on that one

It's hard to stay alive with low HP, but with 24 it worked fine

Edited by Token

1 hour ago, zemnop said:

okay no worries, I love your other scripts but this one just is too expensive for me to purchase without trial :(

Wish you the best man!

Honestly, I was a little skeptical as well. It's probably my best purchase. The script isn't perfect, but it's very, very good and has saved me an enormous amount of time.

20 hours ago, qizrat said:

Hi any of these quests are to be added soon? Shilo Village, One small favour, haunted mine, in search of the myreque ?

I'm looking at Horror From The Deep and Fremennik Trials right now, still not decided what the 66th quest will be though

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

i just purchased the script and start the basic quests for the f2p 10qp requirement. the bot then pop up a message you don't have the quests items and need to buy them(which he didn't have the gp as a new char) so it stopped. You can complete the quests only if you bought the items in the ge? another script i had tried was able to manual collect the items and doing them.

Edited by journey

35 minutes ago, journey said:

i just purchased the script and start the basic quests for the f2p 10qp requirement. the bot then pop up a message you don't have the quests items and need to buy them(which he didn't have the gp as a new char) so it stopped. You can complete the quests only if you bought the items in the ge? another script i had tried was able to manual collect the items and doing them.

If you press F5 in the quest selection windows, you get an ironman mode instead. Those quest does not need any gp.