Stealth Quester

Token

5 hours ago, mileman said:

how many quest per day and did you do this on a fresh account or account that has been played on for a bit.

im ruuning into the problem that i think im doing to many quest per day 

Pretty much a fresh acc. and I did all f2p quests and the mith glove quests all in 1 day and next did the rest.

Some bugs that I showed you a month ago, one of which I had occur moments ago. Doubt you looked into them.

Bug 1: https://gyazo.com/665ab20e27f1ad523ef95288c9ffa0f2 

Account will end up using all its food and getting killed. Solution: simply kill the guard attacking you BEFORE talking to the warlord. (This bug happens most often.)

Bug 2: https://gyazo.com/f41ee23e25b963a021e47d8d9ea8a666

Account keeps trying to talk to the king from outside the tree. I believe this bug happens if another player enters the door before you (if you're both near it). This happened to me on one of my own scripts at the main gate to get into gnome village. If another player entered first the account would end up getting stuck. I think its because these 2 doors aren't normal doors, once you click it you're sorta "forced" to walk through it and only one person can do it at a time. Best way to test this is to get a bot account at a part where it needs to enter the door to the tree but have another account walk through it first right before the bot account does and then see if the bot account gets stuck.

Bug 3: https://gyazo.com/50896f3884287d6b2e362f6a12ad3969

Not sure how this happened or how to possibly replicate, account will walk in and out of the safe zone getting hit by the demon. Regardless, if this does happen it will use all its food until death.

Also, any update on the preset saving? A very, very, very simple change to the script that would be really nice QoL update which I'm sure people would really appreciate.

https://gyazo.com/1e2ea5870ba882bb8c34a6fe351defe7

https://gyazo.com/6d112ef12a3aabd236c2ff38dd54e772

https://gyazo.com/d07d693597133ca6efd8c14d1f019a23

And changing the script to STOP buying basic elemental runes for 50+ gp each would be really nice. An air/earth/water/mind rune will never ever be 50+ gp. 10gp is more than enough, there have been many times where the script stops because it didn't have enough money to cover the purchase which would be avoided if the script wasn't trying to buy the runes for such high prices. 

@Token

Edited by irwtonrs1
  • Mald 1

This is fucked, $20 for a script that has so many bugs and based on the comments are being ignored!

• ( Really? for $20? )
  • Horrendous UI Design
  • Cannot continue a quest without re-buying all items every time, even if your bot bugged out and forces us to manually stop it, Now re-buy everything! = Broken.
  • Almost died during Elemental Workshop 1 and I had to stop it manually, Script can't continue so I had to finish quest myself. GG
  • Become a member and have 1m cash so you buy GE items at ridiculous prices and rapid non-human like speeds. Very Bot-Lik

A simple check to see if items required are in inventory and to proceed to the first node would be fine. Instead it re-buys everything if you run out of money.

Disappointig, Especially one I'm paying so much money for
Would not recommend until the owner stops messing around with this rush of a project.

3/10

Edited by Elixar
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Elixar said:

This is fucked, $20 for a script that has so many bugs and based on the comments are being ignored!

• Impossible to get working in F2P ( Really? for $20? )
  • Horrendous UI Design
  • Something as simple as having the items yourself and allowing the bot to complete the quest without teleports due to f2p is not something it can do
  • Cannot continue a quest without re-buying all items every time, even if your bot bugged out and forces us to manually stop it, Now re-buy everything! = Broken.
  • Become a member and have 1m cash so you buy GE items at ridiculous prices and rapid non-human like speeds.

Please add a f2p mode that doesn't try tell me I have no money Because you can't buy glorys ect.
A simple check to see if items required are in inventory and to proceed to the first node would be fine. Basic stuff.

Im sorry but I've never been more disappointed in a script. Especially one I'm paying so much money for
Would not recommend until the owner stops messing around with this rush of a project.

3/10

Consistency is the best way to get anyone to do anything. Make sure to post back daily until things are done! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Elixar said:

• ( Really? for $20? )
  • Horrendous UI Design
  • Almost died during Elemental Workshop 1 and I had to stop it manually, Script can't continue so I had to finish quest myself. GG
  • Become a member and have 1m cash so you buy GE items at ridiculous prices and rapid non-human like speeds. Very Bot-Lik

A simple check to see if items required are in inventory and to proceed to the first node would be fine. Instead it re-buys everything if you run out of money.

Disappointig, Especially one I'm paying so much money for

3/10

I disagree. It actually does check for me and it doesnt rebuy everything. I had to stop the script onces on 3 accounts. All the accounts finished every quest. I do actually agree with the fact that the buying part is very botlike. Also had no bans.