Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, darb0t said:

would you be interested in making me a script that does 3 specific quests that are not listed? 

I'm afraid I don't do private scripts

1 hour ago, randomrambo said:

Hey may I have a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

19 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Stop lying to your users, you haven't added a quest (According to your log) in over 16 months. 

I never said they will be added within 16 months, where's the lie?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Token said:

I never said they will be added within 16 months, where's the lie?

You keep bull shitting your customers saying you are adding more quests, when you clearly don't have any plans on adding, its been 16 months since the last added quest, yet you keep saying "yes i'm adding more". 

I do not recommend anyone purchasing this script from this user, if you are expecting quests to be added anytime soon. He has no plans on putting more quests in this script in the near future. Do not listen to his "yes" responses when you ask if he plans on adding more before you buy it. 

6 hours ago, Maldesto said:

You keep bull shitting your customers saying you are adding more quests, when you clearly don't have any plans on adding, its been 16 months since the last added quest, yet you keep saying "yes i'm adding more". 

I do not recommend anyone purchasing this script from this user, if you are expecting quests to be added anytime soon. He has no plans on putting more quests in this script in the near future. Do not listen to his "yes" responses when you ask if he plans on adding more before you buy it. 

kinda regret buying this script now as it is not cheap and he does not seem to be loyal and please his customers not cool man

4 hours ago, Pali said:

Why is everyone hating? People buy this bot for the current quests features. Not for gurenteed future quests. It's still one of the best quests scripts in all the Botting sites? I think it is. $20 is a small fee to pay if I don't need to do like 40 quests myself.  Per account

Because he's lying to people saying he's going to add more but he isn't.

Some people aren't buying it just for the quests it has now, they're buying it also anticipating more quests being added. I'm surprised it hasn't even been removed off the SDN due to the misleading nature of the script owner and lying to his customers.

It still is a great script for what it offers, but like it has been posted 16+ months without an update while telling people you are adding more features is kind of bullshit. He hasn't even added simple quests to at least back up his claims, he just keeps saying "yes" without any proof. Just tell people you aren't updating it, don't lie about it.

Edited by Nebulae
  • Like 2