Stealth Quester

Token

I'm very happy with your script came across a little bug.

F2P/P2P: P2P

Mirror mode: no

Low CPU mode: no

Debug mode: no

Multiple bots running in the same client: no

Do you have tabs in your bank: yes

Quick start option: none

Quest: RFD dwarf subquest

i did not have ice gloves so the bot automatically uses the icefiend method the problem was it was stuck there killing about 50 or 60 of them before i came back and fisnished it myself.

https://pastebin.com/uQAWUnpa

48 minutes ago, neusfluit said:

I'm very happy with your script came across a little bug.

F2P/P2P: P2P

Mirror mode: no

Low CPU mode: no

Debug mode: no

Multiple bots running in the same client: no

Do you have tabs in your bank: yes

Quick start option: none

Quest: RFD dwarf subquest

i did not have ice gloves so the bot automatically uses the icefiend method the problem was it was stuck there killing about 50 or 60 of them before i came back and fisnished it myself.

https://pastebin.com/uQAWUnpa

Have you completed any quests on that account which are not supported by the script? 

@Token   do i have to have skill requirements , i read your post & didnt see anything about it mentioned , although i could have missed it... it is late for me at the moment & i am a bit tired . anyways , can you confirm if i need 2 have quest skill requirements on the account for the bot to work properly? or will the bot level those for me aswell? really wanting to buy this script . . personally it wont be a deal breaker just am curious. get back to me as soon as possible thank you mr. lord of the bots. cheers. 

5 hours ago, Maldesto said:

When 

When the time is right

1 hour ago, darb0t said:

@Token   do i have to have skill requirements , i read your post & didnt see anything about it mentioned , although i could have missed it... it is late for me at the moment & i am a bit tired . anyways , can you confirm if i need 2 have quest skill requirements on the account for the bot to work properly? or will the bot level those for me aswell? really wanting to buy this script . . personally it wont be a deal breaker just am curious. get back to me as soon as possible thank you mr. lord of the bots. cheers. 

You need skills, the script only does the quests