Stealth Quester

Token

Indeed, mirror mode unfortunately cannot interact with dialogues properly. I highly doubt stealth injection yields more bans than mirror mode though.

Authed doge.png

It's just that I used stealth Injection on my acc for like a few hours and got a 2 day ban and been using mirror mode for almost 2 months now and no ban I don't wanna do Stealth Injection and risk getting permed by their ban waves.

What are the odds of getting banned if I use this? Not the script itself but the stealth injection?

Hey Token, could I get a trial?

Authed :doge:

It's just that I used stealth Injection on my acc for like a few hours and got a 2 day ban and been using mirror mode for almost 2 months now and no ban I don't wanna do Stealth Injection and risk getting permed by their ban waves.

What are the odds of getting banned if I use this? Not the script itself but the stealth injection?

I highly doubt it produces any significant change in ban rates, there are lots of other factors involved which obviously play a more important role in detection. I always had access to mirror mode but never actually used it. Not planning to use it.

• Like 1

I do intend on purchasing this script tomorrow, but I've got a couple questions before I do. If I theoretically just make a new account and have it start doing a list of quests, would it skip quests that it doesn't have requirements and continue for quests it is able to do?

What would happen If for example I do jungle potion on a level 3 and it dies, will it run back and keep trying to do the quest until I complete it?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, for RFD it does all the quests and subquests up until the evil dave part? Which is very handy for making new pure accounts.

PS. Absolutely amazing script; How many lines of code are integrated into it currently?

I do intend on purchasing this script tomorrow, but I've got a couple questions before I do. If I theoretically just make a new account and have it start doing a list of quests, would it skip quests that it doesn't have requirements and continue for quests it is able to do?

What would happen If for example I do jungle potion on a level 3 and it dies, will it run back and keep trying to do the quest until I complete it?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, for RFD it does all the quests and subquests up until the evil dave part? Which is very handy for making new pure accounts.

PS. Absolutely amazing script; How many lines of code are integrated into it currently?

It will keep the quests in the quest list until it is time to do them as you may get the required skills/quests during runtime. If you don't meet the requirements for the current quest it will be skipped.

There are different behaviours for death handling right now. For Waterfall Quest it will go back and try again until it succeeds. On The Knight's Sword it will go to Grand Exchange and buy the lost items. Jungle Potion doesn't have a death handling routine yet so if the bot dies (which is unlikely) it will not complete the quest. The aim of the script is to extend the death handling routine used in The Knight's Sword to all quests.

The RFD Evil Dave Subquest and it's required quests were added in the last update but due to bugs in banking and especiallly webwalking they were disabled from being selected on the GUI (except for Demon Slayer which is available on the GUI) while waiting for the new OSBot client version which should contain some bug fixes.

About 30k.

• Like 1

It will keep the quests in the quest list until it is time to do them as you may get the required skills/quests during runtime. If you don't meet the requirements for the current quest it will be skipped.

There are different behaviours for death handling right now. For Waterfall Quest it will go back and try again until it succeeds. On The Knight's Sword it will go to Grand Exchange and buy the lost items. Jungle Potion doesn't have a death handling routine yet so if the bot dies (which is unlikely) it will not complete the quest. The aim of the script is to extend the death handling routine used in The Knight's Sword to all quests.

The RFD Evil Dave Subquest and it's required quests were added in the last update but due to bugs in banking and especiallly webwalking they were disabled from being selected on the GUI (except for Demon Slayer which is available on the GUI) while waiting for the new OSBot client version which should contain some bug fixes.

About 30k.

Awesome ^-^ Thanks for the great response, I'm probably going to end up purchasing tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Bought script today, its flawless!!!! Thank you.

P.s. 

Running it in mirror mode, no issues so far:)

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm not sure if OSBot's mirror client has been fixed yet but mirror mode has never been able to interact with dialogues properly, even last week it wasn't able to select dialogues properly which is why I always advised users to run it in stealth injection, but if mirror mode works then that's fine. The issues has persisted for more than 2 months but it may be fixed in the next mirror mode version: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94170-mirror-mode-dialogueswidgets/

Thanks for the feedback smile.png

I'm not sure if OSBot's mirror client has been fixed yet but mirror mode has never been able to interact with dialogues properly, even last week it wasn't able to select dialogues properly which is why I always advised users to run it in stealth injection, but if mirror mode works then that's fine. The issues has persisted for more than 2 months but it may be fixed in the next mirror mode version: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94170-mirror-mode-dialogueswidgets/

Yeah, it seems it does get stuck on few dialogues.

Well, not a big deal, Im baby sitting bots anyway, just pausing and selecting correct answers for the bot:))) after that it picks up and finishes quest just fine.