Stealth Quester

Token

RFD Evil Dave Subquest

The Golem

Shadow of the Storm

Demon Slayer

After a few discussions I have decided to split the update into two parts as it requires a few client side bug fixes which will be included in next OSBot client version. The Demon Slayer quest should be up within a few hours but the other 3 will come together with the new stable client in a few days. OSBot 2.4.60 is being tested right now and most likely 2.4.61 will be released as a stable version which will support the new quests.

sad.png sad.png pi0v7CC.gif pi0v7CC.gif feels.png 

Damn man thats heaps good! I feel like if someone were to get caught using this script they'd have to be pretty unlucky since this is such a huge script

It's quite hard to get banned by questing itself. The chances are the few people that got banned were most likely botting something else too on those accounts.

• Like 1

What're the next quests you're adding, Token?

And when is the next batch of quests coming through?

After the a new stable client version will be released the 3 quests for mithril gloves will be unlocked on the GUI. After that most likely looking at finishing the NMZ quests. I haven't decided the next quests yet.

So this can't be used on mirror mode?

Not rly a fan of the stealth injection for ban related problems?

Indeed, mirror mode unfortunately cannot interact with dialogues properly. I highly doubt stealth injection yields more bans than mirror mode though.

Free trial please? 

Authed :doge: