Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

I cannot seem to find the old separate Czar Ankous script thread. I hope this is also a right place to post this.

As im saying im using your Ankou script(NOT Stronghold).

Range safespot. I have it set so it hops worlds at 1. As i understand it should hop when it detects another player. 

However some guy with rune came there to melee, he looked like a bot so i looked closely if the script would hop and no it didn't.

I think it would be safer if the bot switches worlds straight away when detecting a player near the ankou safespot.

Nice i found another hardcore funny part where the ankous outsmart the bot, lol. This might be abit hard to work around.

Anyway the bot was killing an ankou out of the safespot. Then another ankou walked straight onto the safespot. 

Now it became problematic when the atking ankou crops my health to the eating part, then the bot eats and spamclicks the safespot(attacking the ankou on the safespot, this isnt possible since im already under attack. So what im pretty much left with is eating my whole inventory, and this behaviour would attract reporting players right away.

As a workaround i could suggest that if the camera angle is so that the bot sees the safespot , then it right clicks and selects ''Walk here'' , this should fix it, right? 

Picture: http://imgur.com/yfD3pf1

Maybe you have a better idea, Czar... Anyway this is what i found out.

Good luck with your scripts, Czar!

• Like 1

Can you send a trial of this one mate :)? (24h), liked. Your Experiment script was awesome, i will give a feedback for it! unfortunately i got only 8 hours of it, cause i was sleeping, but really enjoyed the time i got! If you will be able to send me a trial of this one too i would appreciate it a lot man <3 + liked

• Like 1

one thing im noticing about the script im not sure if this has been brought up before... when maging it does not give a exp/hr or anything when exp just shows ur melee lvl with no exp. not really a problem just making it aware smile.png

https://gyazo.com/879efe603a018435f14bdfe11265f4f6

Edited by iTz EcLiPsE
  • Like 1

Can't find the Czar Ankous thread anymore but not sure if its the script or client but everytime it clicks an ankou or loots theres a random lag....im assuming its beign caused by the mirror client update?

Also since I have your Flesh Crawler & Ankou scripts could I just have this script as well?.. seems like the same thing?

• Like 1

Can't find the Czar Ankous thread anymore but not sure if its the script or client but everytime it clicks an ankou or loots theres a random lag....im assuming its beign caused by the mirror client update?

Also since I have your Flesh Crawler & Ankou scripts could I just have this script as well?.. seems like the same thing?

The lag was from mirror. I'm still getting quite a bit of lag after MGI's fix so report it in the bug section of mirror client and let MGI know what the issue is

• Like 1

Hello brought this script a couple days ago and to start with all seemed fine ran 4 times the first 3 ran 10 hours plus no issues but the fourth time it started picking up random things from the floor although drop junk was ticked, was using bones to peaches so wasting space for food also it managed to click the door leading it to sit behind the door for 3 + hours not doing anything... Can you look into why it would not drop right half skulls, coins and bronzes spears when drop junk is highlighted also maybe look into the bot logging out if no xp has been gained in x amount of time when banking isn't ticked (using bones to peaches) I'm using it on the first floor. Thanks

Upon reading other comments it may have something to do with lagg in the mirror client

Edited by horhay
  • Like 1

Hey mate Im having  a small issue with your perfect stronghold bot, I have knives equipped, but the bot logs out because it says I have no arrows, to counter this I equipped some arrows whilst holding my knives and it works fine. The issue I,m suspecting will happen is, the knives will run out and I'll still have the arrows equipped causing the bot to keep me logged in, and probably get banned.

As someone else said, the script isn't showing my correct range level, I believe you replied to someone else stating that it is currently showing the strength level and that you have updated this, but I maybe be incorrect, other then that the script has been really good

• Like 1

New update! Version 0.04

- Added fix for throwing knives, darts, all other throwables (other than arrows)

- Added XP anti-fail timer, if you don't gain a single xp in 15 minutes, the bot will stop

- Range and mage is now shown in paint

- Drop junk is now activated

good luck all smile.png thanks for feedback and progress reports biggrin.png update will be live in version 0.04 within a few hours, max

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2