Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

I have no idea if this is the right thread, since I still use your Crawlers script - not Stronghold script. Anyway, could you take a look at that safe spotting thing? Script is getting stuck very often when safe spotting. Also when I change the position to Xtos59O.png then script keeps opening the stronghold doors over and over again. Sometimes script is getting stuck at barbarian village and won't click on the rock which leads to stronghold. Also, since most of the people are getting free Stronghold scripts for having crawlers, minotaurs or what ever script (it seems so), can I get it as well?

I'll provide some more logs when I happen to get them http://pastebin.com/QRMaeDMb - this is when safespotting at bottom right corner.

Edited by Athunik
  • Like 1

Thank you for the detailed bug report, update will be placed ASAP biggrin.png

EDIT:

There is no safespot there, so the bot is being confused. Make sure to use the south east location if you want to safespot, and none of those errors will show up :D Just went ahead and tested safespot and non-safespot, and the only bug came from trying to safespot in the unsafespot-able area

Edited by Czar

Yes, but first you must tell @Maldesto about this issue, then I will activate 2 free scripts biggrin.png

Oh, theres no issue with your script at all. Czar scripts are always really good! I just thought that you were upgrading the packages we bought earlier this year since I saw a few people asking for it.  unsure.png