Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

I seem to be having a problem at the Stronghold Entrance( when u have climbed down from barbarian village). 

The script just doesn't do anything(Tried Crawlers and Ankou, both paste same lines in console). Just spams one same line when i start bot.

http://imgur.com/XXMnjwT

Every time Osbot updates there seems to be a problem with something...

Edited by symbol

I seem to be having a problem at the Stronghold Entrance( when u have climbed down from barbarian village). 

The script just doesn't do anything(Tried Crawlers and Ankou, both paste same lines in console). Just spams one same line when i start bot.

http://imgur.com/XXMnjwT

Every time Osbot updates there seems to be a problem with something...

Having the same problem. Also It keeps using my Varrock tellys before I even get to the stronghold.

Edited by vlady

Bought the script without even taking trial and I can say it is working wonderful smile.png

Just a few problems. 1) world hopping - it does not seem to work, my acc never try to world hop even if there is 1 player or 5.

2) I want to use second room of red spiders (to the right from first room) Im choosing the top side in GUI but the bot still goes down and fights Catablepon ( which makes xp/h lower and consumes all my pots because he's lowering my stats.

3) when fighting ankous the bot pretty much wont pick anyhing if he gets attacked by npc.

Other then that, the script is flawless smile.png

Edited by stajer
  • Like 1

Version 0.05

- Traversal system is now back to normal

- World hopping now excludes the bot's player

- Catablepons are now filtered

- Added an update for looting

these are all nice improvements to the current code, I tested portals and non-portals it worked 100% flawlessly, I had to change how varrock tabs worked though, and now they are all good :)