Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Hello Czar. I very much like your scripts, however i have some questions.

I used your flesh crawler script(NOT Stronghold), during safespotting it didn't seem to loot anything. 

Now: 

1) Does the Ankous script(NOT Stronghold) loot during safespoting, im planning to range or mage them.

2) Or does the Stronghold script loot at ankous? 

Waiting for your answer, 

Thank you.

• Like 1

Well, I made a system so that all the scripts are interlinked, and the stronghold script is technically just a master script with 4 subscripts (crawlers, spiders, ankous, minotaurs) so technically all I had to do was link them together.

If I make an update to crawlers script, the update will appear in the stronghold script too :D

As for trial, done, refresh scripts and enjoy :)

• Like 1

Now im trying to kill some ankous with it, having a hard time, it seems to wanna kill the Fence more than those ankous. Im using a safespot as a ranger. Its just clicking the door back'n forth even if theres no ankou aggroed. Maybe i worked it wrong or something. The default 4th floor Ankou spot of the script(when u dont change it yourself) to my understanding does not have a safespot. However i know one room with Skele/Ankou abit south that has a nice safespot. Are these utilised in the script?

I pointed the script to this room, but it does the same thing like on the default spot, clicking the doors to death. biggrin.png

The safespot i want to use(because i did not find any other one) is in the southern yellow circle room marked on this map.

6226316_f520.jpg

Edited by symbol

The only safe spot which actually works is the south one, and that one is supported by the script :D

I made it so if you try to safespot anywhere else, it will automatically override the safespot to the south location, so perhaps that's why it kept trying to leave the area :p

Anyway, I just added another update to this bot, it will make the safespot work better, update will be live in version 0.02

Just added an update, now non-special attack weapons will work.

Version 0.03

- Combat code restored

- Faster combat

- Added spec switching

update will be live within a few hours when it registers, good luck all smile.png

:o with the new update, the bot is even more flawless than before, (ignore that it says version 0.02 below, should say 0.03)

d9d4729c4a078e921e727b78f254ac1a.gif

Edited by Czar

Alright I just posted a quick update, version 0.04 has enabled safespots, I had to do some testing before releasing that, thanks for feedback biggrin.png

EDIT: For ankous, there is only 1 safespot in the whole floor, and I added that floor (it's south east) and I have overriden the selection so it will go there no matter which area you select on the interactive map

As for crawlers, this applies to the south east safespot, I can't find any other safespots, if you find one let me know and it will be added ASAP

Edited by Czar