Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

20 minutes ago, Jap said:

Need trial please.

Want to ask, does this bot support Rogues Den mini game, and if yes, then does it has the option for the bots to get 50 agillity to do the minigame faster?

Not yet, it has been suggested and is being worked on for the first part of your question, as for the second idk if he would add that feature because this is not an AIO

• Like 1

So as of the update today, the script will randomly decide not to eat.  I tried changing the percentage of health to eat at, and leaving it at default. At defualt it seems to remember to eat for a few trips at least. also the setting to change how long to wait before clicking again while stunned doesn't seem to do anything. This is all with the master farmer pick pocketing btw.

I have a question, I know you are working hard @Czar, but will the Rogue's Den update be ready before the next SDMM? I understand if not, but I just would like to know. I tried doing it for multiple accounts by hand and immediately got cancer. If it was one account, fine whatever, but multiple is aids. 1-3hrs depending on luck.

Hmm when is the next SDMM? Rogues den is surprisingly easier than coding blackjack but there are so many obstacles, it still shouldn't take too long though :o:D  

As for eating, will debug ASAP, which food? Will also test the stun delay again. :D 

As for coin chest + nature chest, hmm I suppose I can add support but it may slow down the xp + profit/hr for the natures, not completely sure. Will add an option for it in next update :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm when is the next SDMM? Rogues den is surprisingly easier than coding blackjack but there are so many obstacles, it still shouldn't take too long though :o:D  

As for eating, will debug ASAP, which food? Will also test the stun delay again. :D 

As for coin chest + nature chest, hmm I suppose I can add support but it may slow down the xp + profit/hr for the natures, not completely sure. Will add an option for it in next update :D

It's actually a week from the 15th (my birthday ;)). Alright thanks for the update

Well also if the person is talking about nature rune chest for DMM it isn't going to work out well because they had nerfed the nature rune chest.

Edited by lolzea
Poor wording

Quick new update:

Fixed food eating, including health percent range too. Latest version of the script = v156.

Also guys has anybody tested blackjack beta mode yet? There was a new update recently. I will be working to try and get rogues den before sdmm gets released hopefully! :D 

EDIT: For the food option, make sure to enable 'bank when no food left' otherwise the script will wait until really low hp to start banking.

also make sure that the food checkbox is actually enabled, otherwise it won't trigger banking mode. Some users don't select anything and just eat the food in the inventory that's why ^^ :D Lemme know the exact setup options and I will test with the same options and debug again

Edited by Czar

But even when "banking when no food" it should still bank after eating inventory empty and loosing under 50% hp? It just pickpocket untill it dies :D

I checkled the blackjacking and I didnt get the lvl 55 bandits to work properly in north tents. It just ran down to menaphite tents.... Ill check again today when 156 hits live

• Like 1

Tested blackjacking on Menaphite thugs on SE tent. The script tried to lure the thug in but failed.

I manually lured the thug in and started script. The knockout and pickpocket worked well (but the mousemovement was a bit odd, you might want to check that out later).

But when you got low on HP it didnt eat at all. I recommend that the script would eat when stunned to avoid eating after missed knockout.

Didnt test but when your out of food it should support the note trader north of the kebab blackjackshop?

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO