Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I'm getting minimum ~220k profit/hr from rogues' den at 51 thieving, I will see if I can make it even more efficient. The clicking has improved by alot though (since last update).

1576e3d1440d084f6eef575825ff7ea8.png

it used to be ~150k profit before this update, so at least a 70k increase in profit ^^ biggrin.png

after a few banking runs the xp dropped to ~200k, so I will have to make banking even more efficient. I already made it deposit all and withdraw food + stethoscope so that part is done, but perhaps it works faster if theres no scrolling in bank :/

Does that account have 50 agility/stethoscope?

Im running an acc with 50 agility/stethoscope and like 60 thieving didnt test for long cuz i was sleepy but i was getting 108k an hour after about 35 mins. It's not always steady depends on ur luck I'll test later today on a 99thiev/stethoscope account

I don't use breaks (because i suicide bot) but if I did, I would probably do 3:1hr ratio for breaks ^^ biggrin.png there was a user for my range guild script who did 100 hour non-stop botting without a ban, but with breaks, IDK how that was possible lmao

@Kailax, you gotta lure the npc for blackjack, it's still experimental stage atm, so lure the npc, make sure you have food, and start the bot, it will do the rest. Please post any feedback because I am still coding blackjack mode since I pretty much finished rogues den and other thieving modes.

Update for rogues den still pending .. hopefully it will be live today ^^

i did lure the menaphite thug, shut the curtain and still it opened the curtain and ran to hut closer to the magic carpet guy

Dang theres a bot or 2 in every world since the rogues den update lmaoo.

Testing with 99 thiev on wall safes will be back with progress report.

This is wall safes @ 99 with stethoscope couldnt run more than that it got stuck hovering the wall safes soon as my inventory was full of gems and had no food left.

post-219625-0-49424400-1463273278_thumb.png

This is master farmer @ 99 with cape/gloves

post-219625-0-32171700-1463276277_thumb.png

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

As I stated in your fishing script, it would be awesome if you could make a "train to level # and then log out" function.

Also, when I'm pick pocketing and get stunned, the bot continues to try and pickpocket even. I can imagine it would look very bottish if my account ever comes up for review. Is there anyway to slow it down?

Awesome script otherwise!

• Like 1

it does not watch where the guard in ardougne is to steal example if guard tile 2663 3312 or 2664 3314 sleep or eat the bread  bakerstall problem smile.png and tile 2668 3312 is sometimes safer and it walks alway everytime in the same direction if you fix that thanx very awesome script!

Edited by Mydog80
  • Like 1

Hi, i bought your script but it does not work properly, it sometimes get stuck at tea stall varrock misslicking table and the chests in ardy does not work at all. can i get refund or can you fix it somehow thanks

Will fix varrock tea stall ASAP. Which chests in ardy? There's many :o

As I stated in your fishing script, it would be awesome if you could make a "train to level # and then log out" function.

Also, when I'm pick pocketing and get stunned, the bot continues to try and pickpocket even. I can imagine it would look very bottish if my account ever comes up for review. Is there anyway to slow it down?

Awesome script otherwise!

Will fix stuns ASAP. As for the logout function I will just need to re-model the setup interface because I already coded the logout system, it will be here soon apologies for delay :o

Could I test out the trial please? Looks great!

Done good luck :D

it does not watch where the guard in ardougne is to steal example if guard tile 2663 3312 or 2664 3314 sleep or eat the bread  bakerstall problem smile.png and tile 2668 3312 is sometimes safer and it walks alway everytime in the same direction if you fix that thanx very awesome script!

Ah that's actually a good idea, if the guards are on those tiles I will make the bot avoid thieving from stall, as for the 2668 3312 tile, are you sure? If so I will make it that tile :D

thanks for feedback guys, next round of updates will be here within an hour or so :)

New update!

Version v1.0

- Fixed Tea stall

- Fixed Pickpocketing stuns

- Fixed Bakers' stall, ideal position is now on the tile beside the current one

- Added a random run-away target for all ardy stalls, it will run in a random (out of 4) locations

- Added a wait delay, if a guard is nearby the bakers' stall

Please allow a few hours for the update to be registered by admins. It will say v1.0 on the paint when the script is ready.

(Ignore paint, it will say v1.0 not v0.99)
4hEh7es.gif
32dpb6s.gif

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO