Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys, I reallly appreciate it :D :D

As for other scripts, yes I have a few big scripts in the works, including those you just mentioned :P they will be released 1 week before christmas

As for trials, done, I have activated them all

As for the free thiever/mlm yes I can activate just don't forget to show proof that you bought the bots XD

As for run away from combat - I have made it default run to bank but I suppose I can add an extra option for it, hopefully the setup GUI isn't bloated with options now :doge:

• Like 1

For those users who are pickpocketing AWAY from stalls, e.g. paladins, heros, knights, hide the npc attack option and you will never be in combat wink.png

Or, set mouse zoom to the farthest value (all the way to the left) to avoid any potential misclicks (< that applies to everybody, do that if you want to avoid any problems)

Update version 0.51 has been posted, good luck all :)

Edited by Czar

I have few suggestions for fixing baker stall as it is very important food source in dmm.

-Make it so you steal only one stall(east) and stay in one position(north)

-Click on the edges of the stall so bot doesnt run around it. 

-Improve running from knights and paladins as sometimes baker calls them and they chase you to the grass and kill you there.

• Like 1

Yes, should I add a list of seeds to allow the user to choose or just 1 option saying 'drop seeds below 1k value' ?

As for baker stall, I will be re-adding support for stealing from bakery stall once out of food, and once that update is here it will be bundled with a few improvements to bakery stall such the aforementioned points , thanks for feedback ! :D

• Like 1

Yes, should I add a list of seeds to allow the user to choose or just 1 option saying 'drop seeds below 1k value' ?

As for baker stall, I will be re-adding support for stealing from bakery stall once out of food, and once that update is here it will be bundled with a few improvements to bakery stall such the aforementioned points , thanks for feedback ! biggrin.png

imo  a list of seeds would be nice smile.png otherwise ye drop seeds below 1k value = More profit per hour/ more xp since if your inventory its full you dont gain any xp i believe tongue.png

do you have any idea why my gui doesnt show  up o.O?

Edited by SithYoda
  • Like 1

As for baker stall, I will be re-adding support for stealing from bakery stall once out of food, and once that update is here it will be bundled with a few improvements to bakery stall such the aforementioned points , thanks for feedback ! biggrin.png

Hi Czar I have sent you 2x messages but not sure if you got them...

I own 4 of your scripts, would it be possible to get access to your thiever?

@CzarScripts deal If you are eligible for a czarscripts deal (if you own 2 of my scripts or more) make sure to pm me with proof that you own the scripts, I get spammed with requests so name the title of the pm [DEAL] , I can't go around giving everybody free scripts if they don't own my scripts (thats why i need the proof tongue.png) I know you probably do have the bots but just in case, I can't lose business over here XD

@Latest update Try version 0.52 of the bot (which I have just posted) it has improved combat detection, let me know how the bot reacts to combat now, I tested it and it runs away fine, just need extra confirmation from the users

@Avoiding bans The best thing you can do is mix up legit tasks (selling botted stuff, questing, etc) with botting sessions (don't go more than 4 hours per session) and this will trick jagex into thinking you're a player. Make sure to reply to ingame chat, talk in clanchat, avoid appearing as a bot etc. Also don't be one of those silly botters that continues botting once there is an rs livestream on twitch..

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO