Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 4/24/2018 at 1:00 PM, ipwntuz said:

tried pickpocketing master farmer, wouldnt drop the invaluable items on the ground when it had a full inv and would freeze and do nothing

This. Started happening earlier today. It either freezes or banks everything (including trash seeds) and going back to thieve master farmer (draynor) without grabbing more food or Dodgys.

Hey czar, loving the trial so far. Pickpocketing is very smooth. Stalls however have an issue. In ardy, it will try to steal from baker stall with guards right in front of it, then it will run across the whole market to de-aggro the guard (you only gotta walk away a few steps to de-aggro)

Also, trying to steal from bakers stall in kourend since you can't get attacked by guards (next to catacomb entrance) It will thieve the stall for cake perfectly, but after it banks it trys to come back, and wont go back to my selected tile, it just clicks back and forth outside of the east entrance to the stall until I fix it manually. Does this every time it banks

On 4/29/2018 at 9:43 AM, rekkantur said:

Just bought the script, Trying to bot ardy guards but wont let me. I got swordies to eat, i put that in, I put in to save the money. to stick to the same one all the time. But when i start it it just runs to the bank, puts in the money and later just stands outside the bank and not doing anything? no clue what im doing wrong.. need help please.. :(

leave 2 free inventory spaces

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 2:24 AM, Czar said:

Seeing some nice ideas, suggestions and tweaks to be made.

I will be needing a beta test user for blackjacking who has a good account and is good at details, nothing more nothing less. Will give the user a number of my scripts (as an auth) for at least a month each.

As for dodgy necklace and gloves of silence, they are not compatible just yet. Which means you can't use both options at the same time until I code some more changes. I still need to add a bank condition system like my fighter script. Otherwise the script will just bank when out of food.

Rogues' Den agility one is not supported just yet, it is a huge minigame (coding wise) and I want to make sure I get blackjacking down and some other flawless updates soon.

What thieving level would you want a beta tester to have? I might be able to beta test for you after I finish finals in a few days.

On 4/24/2018 at 1:00 PM, ipwntuz said:

tried pickpocketing master farmer, wouldnt drop the invaluable items on the ground when it had a full inv and would freeze and do nothing

Just to update you: Works fine now for me. Set specifically your bank (i.e., Draynor Village), 2nd walking method. I dunno if @Czar fixed it like the awesome dude he is or if it's just an issue with certain settings. Either way, just run it like this :)
Edit: ....okay nevermind, it worked for one trip to the bank, failed after that. Czar help us bb

Edited by Jacksonpm23

Hmm turn off dodgy necklaces until I do one more update, it seems to affect some settings for the script. Hang on guys, I almost got it down. I finished re-writing banking system now all I have left is the GUI and then I will post the update. ^^ :D got a few simple tweaks for other options down too.

Thieving master farmervand it just doesn't leave the bank, every time its time to bank it just gets stuck in the bank withdrawing food.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:27 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:27 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:28 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:28 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:28 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:28 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:29 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:29 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:29 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:29 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:30 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:30 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:30 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:30 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:31 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:31 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:31 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: deposit_except and: Genie lamp,Dodgy necklace,Gloves of silence,Shark, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/06 04:27:31 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), ss: withdraw and: Shark can: false