[Stable Build] v2.3.131

Zach

hey zach there is an issue with interacting with grounditems, when there is grounditem underneath bunch of other ground items the player will move on top of the grounditem and keep clicking the mini-map position of where the groundItem is located and won't pick the item up.

Edit: happens once a while but when it does, it keeps spamming the mini-map location of the item.

Edited by itzDot
  • Developer

hey zach there is an issue with interacting with grounditems, when there is grounditem underneath bunch of other ground items the player will move on top of the grounditem and keep clicking the mini-map position of where the groundItem is located and won't pick the item up.

Edit: happens once a while but when it does, it keeps spamming the mini-map location of the item.

Sent you a message. Hopefully we can track this down :)

• Developer

Fixed in .131

• Like 2

I'm still having problem with interactions with npc.

The problem only occurs when the entity is moving; the mouse will follow the entity until it stops and then interact.

Take a look (the quality sucks, don't know how to get it better):

c71e61cafbc672880b12eb0d45be2bf7.gif

I didn't have this problem in version .123. Last version before .131 I tested was .127 and it was worse than now. I made no changes in my code since version .123.

Edited by Woody
  • Developer

I'm still having problem with interactions with npc.

The problem only occurs when the entity is moving; the mouse will follow the entity until it stops and then interact.

Take a look (the quality sucks, don't know how to get it better):

c71e61cafbc672880b12eb0d45be2bf7.gif

I didn't have this problem in version .123. Last version before .131 I tested was .127 and it was worse than now. I made no changes in my code since version .123.

Post that in a bug report please (you can copy and paste it) and include relevant code or tell us where we can find the relevant code. It isn't a showstopper and we'll keep working on it. There were changes we had to make because .123 was terrible in certain areas while great in others.

In other words, we had scripters like you who love it and other scripters who told their users to get off of it.

.131 is actually fairly stable for everyone so it should just require tweaks.