Opinions on this laptop price?

Chicken Wing

Deal or No Deal?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

Makes your penis bigger Troll.png

No but seriously, i5 at least. i3 sucks. Here is why.

Also, nVidia geforce >> intel graphic

Ok apparently the i5 has the dame TDP as the i3 so yeah, gonan change it to i5, dont see the need for geforce if im not playing games though, I really need battery life for this

Converting to USD says about $520.

I would not buy that, but it depends heavily on what you want out of the computer. I can't tell if it's an ultrabook, but if it is and has excellent battery life, then I'd say the price seems somewhat reasonable.

Have you checked:

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-XPS-Ultrabook-Laptop-Computer/dp/B00I9HU29K/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1444769176&sr=1-1&refinements=p_n_feature_eighteen_browse-bin%3A6819967011%2Cp_36%3A2421887011

It's amazon though, idk if it ships to you since idk where you live, but it's looks like a good deal.

i5 ATLEAST, 4 GB of ram is do able but 8GB preferred. Getting a dedicated GPU for a laptop is dum. Pay more money for a shit card just so it's portable ? Battery life will suck ass anyways so there goes your portability.

If it's for casual use, i5, 4gb ram, SSD.

otherwise i5 8gb ssd or i7 if you got the money but won't be a big difference unless you know you'll be running some intensive shit.

only thing I like about that laptop is matte screen.

Technically you could build one that's 3x better for roughly the same price. Pre-built's come with warranty's (typically, otherwise don't buy it) which is the only reason why you should ever concern yourself with a pre-built machine as they will always be far more expensive that a machine that is custom built with the same exact parts.

I'd recommend doing a little more shopping, comparing prices and specs to find the perfect PC for the perfect price. And if you really need a pre-built do not buy it if it doesn't have a warranty.  

Converting to USD says about $520.

I would not buy that, but it depends heavily on what you want out of the computer. I can't tell if it's an ultrabook, but if it is and has excellent battery life, then I'd say the price seems somewhat reasonable.

Have you checked:

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-XPS-Ultrabook-Laptop-Computer/dp/B00I9HU29K/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1444769176&sr=1-1&refinements=p_n_feature_eighteen_browse-bin%3A6819967011%2Cp_36%3A2421887011

It's amazon though, idk if it ships to you since idk where you live, but it's looks like a good deal.

It has up to 7hrs battery life (6 cell), I just want it to do work with (Programing), no games, and I value battery life. The main reason the price is a bit higher is because I chose the 1080p screen

If battery life is your priority, I would then suggest a mac actually.

67b.jpg

• Like 2

Ignore the idiots, that i3 is perfectly fine. That cpu actually beats most laptop i5s. i3, i5, i7 doesn't really mean very much, it's all just marketing. That IPS panel is really nice too. You can't really game on a £400 laptop so getting a dedicated GPU isn't important since it's going to be shit anyway. Get 8GB of RAM and I say it's worth it.

Edited by Diclonius
  • Like 1