Explv's Tutorial Island [Free] [Random Characters]

Explv

Script is now available! Just select the script Multiple Tutorial Island on Dragon Script Loader.

Download Dragon Loader here: http://www.dragoncoders.net/osbot/script-loader/Dragon_Loader_V2.0.jar

(then place it inside your local scripts folder: C:\USER\OSBot\Scripts)

2d3d5d24cf.png

3f860b2992.jpg

Screenshots of Multiple Tutorial Island (made by Explv, powered by DragonAlpha account switcher):

yF8Ec49.png

7HEPc1a.png

4l1oYE0.png

5CUN1so.png

bbad0d727c.jpg

Nice!! tested it but on one acc it didn't randomize :(

the apperance only first one it randomized the appearance all the others didn't after logging in it will just click accept and continue.

Ok I will fix this within 24 hours.

the apperance only first one it randomized the appearance all the others didn't after logging in it will just click accept and continue.

This has now been fixed. (Close your osbot, and re-open it so that your Loader grabs the new update).

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

If moderators are taking down local scripts for a reason other than malicious code, make sure I find out about it. 

Does that apply to scripts that are generally pay to use scripts as well? For example if I released a script I wrote, that had the same purpose as one that was a premium script, I can still release it as long as it doesn't have malicious code?

Not trying to be a smart ass at all, but I have always heard different things on this in the past so I wanted to make sure.

Thanks in advance man

• 2 weeks later...

Everything works great apart from gets stuck behind quest guy's door every like 3 accounts 

It has the camera in the same position each time, i dont think it would be hard 2 fix instead of an interact u could have a hover followed by a click? I had this problem before when it wouldnt interact with certain items in my inventory so I had to resort to that but idk it might be something different smile.png

a6ccd4a7af3a8394ae40a347cbd0d6de.png

edit: nothing special in logger to show u 

Edited by VbCrLf

Everything works great apart from gets stuck behind quest guy's door every like 3 accounts 

It has the camera in the same position each time, i dont think it would be hard 2 fix instead of an interact u could have a hover followed by a click? I had this problem before when it wouldnt interact with certain items in my inventory so I had to resort to that but idk it might be something different smile.png

a6ccd4a7af3a8394ae40a347cbd0d6de.png

edit: nothing special in logger to show u 

This is because the roofs are turned on.

I thought I added some code at the start of the script to turn roofs off, however (obviously) it is not working.

I will fix this and leave a comment when it is done.

• 2 weeks later...