What if there's a secret society of scam quitters and we're all banned from it?

NoahTheWeebWolf

The thought just dawned on me.

Guys what if... just... What if all the scam quitters in the history of OSBot banded together to form an alliance of online gaming douche baggery?

Who would be there leader?
What would their alliance be called?
What would they even do at this point and what's their purpose for joining forces?

Even though scam quitters tend to block all people from the site they scammed on do they block fellow scam quitters too?

o.0

I think I just uncovered some deep dark secret.

I guess we'll find out when/if I am mysteriously abducted by this rag tag band of perma virgins.

It's cool though knows where I live so he will come and rescue me, and then we'll steal back all the stolen gp and get ice cream... and I am going to become the harem king! Yeah it's going to be awesome =).

• Like 2

we need people like u back in the staff team

Thanks Anne,

As long as I spent working there and how busy I was(still am) it was lots of fun.

I only regret not sharing my speech video earlier with everyone, not getting even more mod logs =(.

I doubt I will ever return as staff though.

I am way too busy with Law School, and my summers are going to be taken up whole by internships so the next three years are booked solid. Before I know it, I will graduate in May 2018, become a lawyer at some big law firm, finally get a car,a nice place,possibly a gf and then boom! I am a full grown up *cues sad violin music* =(. Never grow up Anne... it sucks lol.

We can always still talk though and there will always be the memories of my whacky staff adventures =).

• Like 1

Thanks Anne,

As long as I spent working there and how busy I was(still am) it was lots of fun.

I only regret not sharing my speech video earlier with everyone, not getting even more mod logs =(.

I doubt I will ever return as staff though.

I am way too busy with Law School, and my summers are going to be taken up whole by internships so the next three years are booked solid. Before I know it, I will graduate in May 2018, become a lawyer at some big law firm, finally get a car,a nice place,possibly a gf and then boom! I am a full grown up *cues sad violin music* =(. Never grow up Anne... it sucks lol.

We can always still talk though and there will always be the memories of my whacky staff adventures =).

#OnceWeWereSoldiers

• Like 1