APA Gilded Altar

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to APA Gilded Altar
6 hours ago, mexanix said:

Hey man, Im just wondering approximately when Phials support will be added? You mentioned you started working on it 2 months ago but theres no update yet :( Thanks

Hey,

Yes, the re-write is on the go, however some growing concerns with my sand crabs script involving ammo looting and various other issues have meant that i've had to prioritise the re-write of that script over this one, due to it being premium. Once I finish the sand crabs re-write, I will continue work on the altar script but I cannot give an ETA as I really don't know how long it will take. If I was being optimistic, perhaps in the next two weeks but that might not happen - we will see!

Cheers

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Yes, the re-write is on the go, however some growing concerns with my sand crabs script involving ammo looting and various other issues have meant that i've had to prioritise the re-write of that script over this one, due to it being premium. Once I finish the sand crabs re-write, I will continue work on the altar script but I cannot give an ETA as I really don't know how long it will take. If I was being optimistic, perhaps in the next two weeks but that might not happen - we will see!

Cheers

No worries man, take your time. Just curious is all. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kul782 said:

Can I get a try on this or do I have to buy it?

It's free

9 hours ago, ecidiuqil said:

has anyone heard of anyone getting banned using this script? want to use it on my main for 83-99 prayer but unsure.

I'd be careful botting anything on your main (or for that matter, any account you don't mind losing). 

30 minutes ago, Molde said:

Overall good script. One suggestion though. Once the player has already entered the house, you can click his name once you click "Go to a friends house" rather than re-typing it all the time. I believe this is a very important feature to make it more human like. Can this be looked into?

Thanks

Hey

I thought i already added this! Perhaps it's not working with that specific player name, not sure. Either way, it should hopefully be fixed in the re-write that is currently on the go at the moment.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a super quick status update,

I've been very busy at the moment doing some contractor work but I found the time today to have a quick look at the (work in progress) script re-write.

The structure is pretty much there so I just need to gather some game data (Areas, paths, positions etc), and once that's done the script should be ready to go. I will do a bit more work on the script today while I have the time, but there's still quite a way to go. I'm structuring the script to maximise both reliability and flexibility - something that isn't really that easy to do - I'm also doing it in such a way that in the future it will be easy to add new routes to the bank and new methods of banking (e.g phials).

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1